Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Simple pitches on an organic dairy farm with lovely rural views
- On National Cycle Route 254; 15 minutes' drive from the Cotswolds
- Buy fresh eggs on site; footpaths around the farm
Park Farm Campsite is part of an organic dairy farm spread over 250 acres of peaceful Wiltshire countryside 10 minutes’ drive from Royal Wootton Bassett.
A stay here will give you something of a glimpse into proper farming life: around 120 cows are milked twice daily, and you’ll be able to see them and a small herd of Belted Galloway beef cows going about their life in the neighbouring fields. A small flock of chickens live here too, so you can buy fresh eggs on site for a fab farm-style breakfast.
There’s only a handful of pitches at this peaceful site, so you should have plenty of space in which to relax and unwind while looking out over the rural views (sunrises are particularly fine around here if you can haul yourselves out of bed in time). If you’d prefer to take in the scenery on the move, take a wander along the footpaths around the farm and out into the surrounding woods or pedal off along National Cycle Route 254, which runs past the site.
Looking a little further afield, it’s a drive of around 15 minutes to the historic town of Malmesbury and the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (a place of many lovely things to see and do).
Life on site is pretty simple, with just portaloos and a washing-up area on the facilities front; a local pub is three miles away if you fancy an evening out.
Open from 23/04/2022 to 03/10/2022
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
This is a quiet site: no music is allowed.
No gas barbecues allowed.
If making a fire, the fuel, logs and coal have to be purchased on site.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
Minimum spacing of 3 metres between pitches.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
At least one of the party members must be aged 21 or over.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent pitch
Max. persons: 10 x
One Tent allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Max 7.0m width x 7.0m depth (23.0ft width x 23.0ft depth) Calculated area: 49.0m² (527.4ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Lovely quiet campsite on a family run farm.
At one with nature, beautiful location, very secluded
Really great site,with a laid back approach.Will definitely stay here
A lovely, relaxing stay at this gem of a campsite.
Relaxing 1 night camp
Lovely atmosphere, chickens next door, spotless loo, friendly hosts
Amazing location, beautiful view & very peaceful
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.8 miles
4.8 miles Bus Station — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Sussex Square — 8.0 miles
- Train stations
Swindon Rail Station
— 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Kemble Rail Station — 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Chippenham Rail Station — 10.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 25.2 miles
25.2 miles Lydney Harbour — 25.8 miles
25.8 miles Temple Meads Station Ferry Landing — 28.8 miles
— 23.6 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Cotswold Water Park: 15 minutes’ drive
- North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 15 minutes
- The Elemental Sculpture Park: 15 minutes
- Malmesbury Abbey: 20 minutes
- STEAM - Museum of the Great Western Railway: 20 minutes
- The Royal Gardens at Highgrove: 25 minutes
- Westonbirt, The National Arboretum: half an hour
- Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens: 40 minutes
- Bath: 55 minutes.
- STEAM - Museum of the Great Western Railway (6.5 miles)
- Avebury Stone Circle (11.1 miles)
- Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (11.8 miles)
- Heelis (6.4 miles)
- Avebury (11.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
If you would like a campfire please choose an existing campfire space (round holes where the grass has already been used for a campfire).
Park Farm Campsite cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 days of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Park Farm Campsite will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Park Farm Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Park Farm Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Park Farm Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Cotswold Water Park: 15 minutes’ drive - North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 15 minutes - The Elemental Sculpture Park: 15 minutes - Malmesbury … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Park Farm Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.
If you would like a campfire please choose an existing campfire space (round holes where the grass has already been used for a campfire).Read more
- How much does it cost to stay at Park Farm Campsite? From £15 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability