This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are a small family run campsite, in the village of Tilshead in the heart of Salisbury plain.
All the local ameneties are a short walking distance to the village garage who sell a selection of convinient food/drink with a ATM, the Rose and Crown pub serve good food.
We have very clean facilities.
We have grass and hard standing pitches.
We have available fire pits for free use
Our hire touring caravans are cleaned to a high speck
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 pitches)
- Coach stations
Amesbury Bus Station
— 8.4 miles
8.4 miles Devizes: Market Place Coach Stop — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Warminster: Central Car Park Coach Stop — 10.0 miles
- Train stations
Warminster Rail Station
— 9.9 miles
9.9 miles Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station — 11.1 miles
11.1 miles Pewsey Rail Station — 11.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Temple Meads Station Ferry Landing
— 31.3 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 31.6 miles
From Stonehenge follow the A360 to Devizes.
From Salisbury follow the A360 to Devizes
From Devizes follow the A360 road ro Salisbury.
From Longleat A362 to Warminster then A36 to Salisbury ( Heytesbury) take the B390 to Chitterne on to Shrewton then A360 to Tilshead (Devizes Rd)
Stonehenge for the summer solstice,also Avebury stone circle.
Longleat wildlife and safari park with longleat house and gardens
Westbury White Horse
Wilton house, Wilton carpet factory and outlet shops.
Salisbury cathedral, Salisbury Saturday/Tuesday open market stalls.
Devizes market Thursday/Saturday, Devizes Wharf canal/ locks..
City of Bath shopping and Bath Spa.
New Forest and Bournemouth seaside a short drive away
- Stonehenge (6.3 miles)
- Wadworth Visitor Centre (8.9 miles)
- Wilton House (11.0 miles)
- Stonehenge Landscape (7.1 miles)
- Philipps House and Dinton Park (10.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Brades Acre Caravan Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brades Acre Caravan Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brades Acre Caravan Site? Stonehenge for the summer solstice,also Avebury stone circle. Longleat wildlife and safari park with longleat house and gardens Westbury White Horse Wilton house, Wilton carpet factory and outlet shops. Salisbury cathedral, Salisbury … Read more