This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
With stunning views across the Blue Anchor Bay to the Welsh Coast this is where you need to come to escape it all. Stay in one our fully equipped caravans that can sleep up to 6 people and has all you need for your stay. Or come along in your own touring caravan and you can bring your dogs too.
This park has been awarded 4 stars by EnjoyEngland and is Approved Family Friendly.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Dunster: Dunster Steep Bus Stop
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Watchet: Railway Station Coach Stop — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Minehead: Butlins Coach Stop — 3.3 miles
- Train stations
— 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Rhoose Rail Station — 14.4 miles
14.4 miles Barry Island Rail Station — 15.5 miles
- Ferry ports
— 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Barry Waterfront Ferry Terminal — 16.0 miles
16.0 miles Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 17.8 miles
Cardiff International Airport
— 15.2 miles
- West Somerset Steam Railway – fancy learning to drive a steam train? Then head to the railway
- Cleeve Abbey – a simply stunning example of a cloister building
- Wookey Hole Caves – come see the famous witch of Wookey!
- The Fleet Air Arm Museum – representing the flying arm of the Royal Navy, with 4 exhibition halls with lots to see, do and learn
- Exmoor National Park – stunning landscapes and wilderness, why not just explore and see what you can find
- Dunster Castle – year round events in a magnificent location
- Tarka Trail – hop on your bike and pitch yourself against the 30 miles of Tarka Trail
- Clarks Shopping Outlet Village – if you like shopping and bagging a bargin then head to this fabulous shopping outlet
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (19.7 miles)
- St Fagans: National History Museum (21.7 miles)
- Millennium Stadium (22.6 miles)
- Dunster Castle (2.0 miles)
- Dunster Working Watermill (2.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.