This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The show-stopping vistas at Broadway House Holiday Park will leave your spirits singing like a Theatreland crooner... With a dramatic viewpoint over the Cheddar valley, this well-maintained site is in the perfect spot for a spin around Somerset and the majestic Mendip Hills.
A heated outdoor pool, crazy golf, table tennis and a BMX track top the list of excellent facilities. There's also a restaurant and bar serving up homemade grub and bar snacks (with takeaway options) and weekend entertainment laid on during holiday season, plus a large shop for groceries, camping gear and beach stuff, a children’s playground, indoor arcade games, a laundry room, cash machine and payphone on site.
The pitches are pleasantly screened with traditional hedgerows, with electric hook-ups available. Family and disabled amenities are good; and while there are plenty of free showers, there’s also the option to reserve your own private bathroom for a small fee (ideal for those who like a good long soak...).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Worle: New Bristol Rd Coach Stop
— 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Bristol Airport Coach Stop — 7.7 miles
7.7 miles Wells: Princes Rd Bus Station — 8.3 miles
- Train stations
Worle Rail Station
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Yatton Rail Station — 7.3 miles
7.3 miles Weston Milton Rail Station — 7.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
— 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Clevedon Pier — 11.2 miles
11.2 miles Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 13.2 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 7.7 miles
7.7 miles Cardiff International Airport — 24.8 miles
Broadway House Holiday Park lies 18 miles south of Bristol on the A371, midway between Cheddar and Axbridge.
• Buses to and from Bristol, Weston-Super-Mare and Wells, pass the park entrance.
• The nearest National Rail station is Weston-Super-Mare.
• The nearest airport is located in Bristol.
No need to instruct your nearest and dearest to say "cheese" on a trip to Cheddar: the smorgasbord of tasty attractions on offer in and around this pretty village is sure to leave them smiling. There are gogglesome views both above and below ground in the spectacular Cheddar Gorge, where the limestone cliffs contain deep caves adorned with amazing rock formations, and the welter of family activities ranges from making sweets to open top bus tours.
Daredevils can try caving, climbing, potholing or windsurfing, or there are more leisurely options such as horse riding, fishing, sailing and golf; gourmets will enjoy the excellent selection of eateries and watering holes (and can see the nation's favourite cheese being made at the Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company); bird watchers can indulge in a spot of twitching at the Cheddar reservoir; and Longleat Safari and Adventure Park is also very close, for those prepared to brave the infamous monkeys...
For beach-based boisterousness, make for Weston-super-Mare or Burnham on Sea. Alternatively, you could check out the plethora of historical and cultural attractions in Bath and Bristol, not forgetting Wells, England's smallest city. On the outskirts of Wells, you’ll find Wookey Hole, home to more show caves, a paper mill and other attractions; venture a little further and you can easily reach Glastonbury, Bridgwater or North Devon delights such as Lynton and Lynmouth.
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (1.2 miles)
- Wookey Hole Caves & Papermill (6.7 miles)
- Ebbor Gorge National Nature Reserve (7.5 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (1.1 miles)
- Clevedon Court (10.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cheddar Woods Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Cheddar Woods Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cheddar Woods Holiday Park? No need to instruct your nearest and dearest to say "cheese" on a trip to Cheddar: the smorgasbord of tasty attractions on offer in and around this pretty village is sure to ... Read more