This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Lakeside Holiday Park is just 5 minutes off the M5, on the level, and an easy walk for the centre of the favorite Somerset seaside resort of Burnham–on-Sea or its magnificent sandy beach, stretching away some 7 miles down to Brean Down.
Lakeside offers a superb range of luxury caravan holiday homes, all equipped with colour TV, fitted kitchen, shower-room, background heating and duvets.
Lakeside is the perfect base for the freedom to tour and explore and do what you want, when you want – dramatic Cheddar, the famous cities of Bristol, Bath and Wells, nostalgic steam train rides, paddle steamer trips, the Sea Life Centre, the lions at Longleat, Clarks factory village, the Fleet Air museum, and the many other attractions that abound in this lovely corner of the West of England.
On the park theres a walled sun terrace with a main pool and a children’s pool (open high season). For the fishermen there’s the peace and tranquility of a tree lined 3 acre private fishing lake.
Lakeside has a large family club complex, with an exciting program of live entertainment and the new Sail Loft eating area with large sports screen over looking the pool. Lakeside also has a coffee shop/takeaway offering a wide range of tempting meals, snacks or refreshments. There is an amusement arcade complete with pool table, and a launderette.
A family owned park for family holidays, Lakeside does not accept bookings from single sex parties or anyone under 21.
Bed linen, cots and high chairs are available to hire from the park.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Burnham on Sea: Pier Street Coach Stop
— 0.6 miles
0.6 miles Burnham on Sea: Holiday Village Coach Stop — 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Highbridge: Burnham Rd Coach Stop — 1.4 miles
- Train stations
Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Weston-super-Mare Rail Station — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Weston Milton Rail Station — 7.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Clevedon Pier — 15.0 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 15.7 miles
15.7 miles Cardiff International Airport — 18.6 miles
Brean Leisure Park, Weston Grand Pier, Crealy Adventure Park,Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Wookey Hole, Bristol Zoo, Longleat, Clarks Village Factory Outlet, SS Great Britain, Exmoor National Park
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (10.1 miles)
- Clarks Village (13.3 miles)
- Glastonbury Abbey (13.5 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (8.0 miles)
- Coleridge Cottage (9.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lakeside Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Lakeside Holiday Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Lakeside Holiday Park? Brean Leisure Park, Weston Grand Pier, Crealy Adventure Park,Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Wookey Hole, Bristol Zoo, Longleat, Clarks Village Factory Outlet, SS Great Britain, Exmoor National Park Read more