This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Fairways International Holiday Park is a quiet family-orientated park located on an elevation, overlooking both the Somerset Levels and the Quantock Hills, and only five minutes from the M5 motorway.
Fairways has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and development programme and is now open all year round. Our on-site shower, toilet and laundry facilities are second to none, having all been recently, completely refurbished.
On-site facilities include: private parking (every pitch has the convenience of private, adjacent parking), new shower and toilet amenities with baby changing facilities which are centrally heated and cleaned daily, washing-up areas, a 24-hour site warden and electronic gate access, a laundrette with ironing facilities, a convenience shop and wifi access.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Bridgwater Coach Station
— 3.4 miles
3.4 miles Highbridge: Burnham Rd Coach Stop — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Burnham on Sea: Holiday Village Coach Stop — 5.7 miles
- Train stations
Bridgwater Rail Station
— 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Taunton Rail Station — 11.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 13.6 miles
13.6 miles Clevedon Pier — 20.0 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 18.6 miles
18.6 miles Cardiff International Airport — 24.2 miles
Brean Leisure Park
Clarks Village shopping outlet
Emerald Pool Fisheries
- Clarks Village (8.6 miles)
- Glastonbury Abbey (9.4 miles)
- Glastonbury Tor (10.3 miles)
- Stembridge Tower Mill (7.7 miles)
- Fyne Court (9.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Fairways International Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fairways International Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fairways International Park? Brean Leisure Park Glastonbury Tor Clarks Village shopping outlet Secret World Emerald Pool Fisheries Read more
When can I check in and check out of Fairways International Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.