Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Small pop-up site in a quiet village 15 minutes' drive from Sherborne
- Jurassic Coast beaches and Monkey World within 40 minutes' drive
- Artisan bakery on site selling gluten-free cakes, with vegan options
If you can’t treat yourself to a sweet treat or two on holiday, when can you? So it’s handy indeed that the pitches at Naish Farm are part of a farm that’s also home to an award-winning artisan bakery…
And there’s no need for wistful sighs from those whose special diets sometimes take cakes off the menu… this is a place that caters for gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan guests, so it’ll be afternoon tea for all. Fancy some fine views to go with it all? You’ve come to the right place, as this pop-up site is in a nature reserve with a lovely outlook over the Blackmore Vale and up to Bulbarrow Hill.
Working up an appetite for all this should be easy enough, as this area is packed with things to do. It’s a 40-minute drive to Jurassic Coast hotspots like Weymouth, Osmington and Durdle Door, or you can fill your days with trips to the likes of Monkey World, Fleet Air Arm Museum and Haynes International Motor Museum. There are lots of places to get out for a walk or a bike ride too, and various other outdoor activities nearby (golf, horse riding and fishing are all in the area, for example).
Can’t live on cakes alone? Barbecues and campfires are permitted too, so you can get your grill going of an evening (pick up supplies at the local shops or market in Sherborne, 15 minutes’ drive away, then acquire logs and kindling on site). There’s a good country pub a couple of miles away if you fancy eating out instead.
Facilities on site include a flushing toilet, a recycling point and wifi that can be accessed across the site.
Open from 22/07/2022 to 19/08/2022
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Minimum spacing of 5 metres between pitches.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Queens Head — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Coldharbour — 5.5 miles
- Train stations
Sherborne Rail Station
— 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Yetminster Rail Station — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Thornford Rail Station — 6.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 20.2 miles
20.2 miles Poole Ferry Terminal — 22.9 miles
22.9 miles Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 23.1 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 27.1 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Sherborne (abbey and castle): 15 minutes’ drive
- Cerne Abbas Giant: 15 minutes
- Haynes International Motor Museum: half an hour
- Fleet Air Arm Museum: half an hour
- Monkey World: 35 minutes
- Weymouth (beach, Sea Life Centre and pirate golf): 40 minutes
- The Tank Museum: 40 minutes
- Abbotsbury Swannery: 40 minutes
- Osmington: 40 minutes
- Ringstead Bay: 45 minutes
- Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove: 45 minutes.
- Haynes International Motor Museum (11.4 miles)
- Hardy's Birthplace (11.8 miles)
- Fleet Air Arm Museum (12.4 miles)
- Hardy's Cottage (11.8 miles)
- Max Gate (13.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Naish Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Naish Farm will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Naish Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Naish Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Naish Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Sherborne (abbey and castle): 15 minutes’ drive - Cerne Abbas Giant: 15 minutes - Haynes International Motor Museum: half an hour - Fleet Air Arm Museum: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Naish Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Naish Farm? From £18 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability