This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Warmwell Holiday Park is a tranquil park with a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather Ski Slope for hours of family fun. Add to that a wealth of nearby beaches, historic towns and fantastic attractions and this has got to be your perfect holiday spot.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Family Club Room.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume, fountain and wave machine.
* Fitness Suite with treadmills, rowing machines and weights.
* Roller Rink and Mountain bike hire.
* 110m Snowflex ski slope and on site Snowsport Centre.
* Fishing lakes and tackle shop (fishing tuition available).
* Multi-sports court, mini tenpin bowling, pool tables and table tennis.
* Two adventure play areas with obstacle course.
* Outdoor play area with tree house, fort and under-8s area.
* Alpine Bar and Family Club Room with big screen TV’s, serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Hardy’s Café & Restaurant, Warmwell Fish & Chip shop and Huski’s Café at the ski lodge.
* Beer Garden.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Dorchester: South Rail Station Coach Stop — 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Weymouth: Town Centre Coach Stops — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Wareham: North Street Coach Stop — 10.0 miles
- Train stations
Moreton (Dorset) Rail Station — 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Dorchester South Rail Station — 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Dorchester West Rail Station — 4.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal — 7.3 miles
7.3 miles Poole Ferry Terminal — 15.2 miles
15.2 miles Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 15.6 miles
Bournemouth International Airport — 23.1 miles
1. Follow the ring road around Dorchester and head towards Poole. Take the first turning on the right A352 towards Wareham.
2. At the first roundabout take the third exit and at the second take the first exit towards Crossways.
3. Carry on towards Crossways and at the T junction turn right, park is one mile on the right.
1. Nearest station - Moreton - about one and a half miles from the park.
2. Main lines - London Waterloo-Southampton-Bournemouth-Weymouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
There is a local service from Crossways village to Dorchester ( approx 15 minutes walking distance to the Bus stop) and from Warmwell to Weymouth ( approx 30 minutes walking distance to the Bus stop).
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Hardy's Birthplace (3.7 miles)
- The Tank Museum (4.2 miles)
- Monkey World - Ape Rescue Centre (5.3 miles)
- Hardy's Cottage (3.7 miles)
- Max Gate (4.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Warmwell Holiday Park cancellation policy
29-42 days: 50% of holiday cost
43-55 days: 30% of holiday cost
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The balance is due 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance should be paid as soon as possible.
Payment methods accepted on the parkMaestro