This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Lower Liston Farm is nestled in a beautiful valley just over a mile north of the Saxon hilltop town of Shaftesbury. The campsite looks across fields and ancient woodlands , where there is an abundance of wildlife . The pitches are spacious, level, with some hard standing,and all fully serviced so no trudging miles for water or electric. There is a heated toilet and shower block, recycling , chemical disposal points , washing up facilities, dog walking area and footpaths leading from the site. We are located just off the A350 and a roadway through the farm continues into the campsite thus enabling good access.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Shaftesbury Coach Stop
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Wincanton: Memorial Hall Coach Stop — 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Henstridge (Somerset): Virginia Ash Coach Stop — 9.9 miles
- Train stations
Gillingham (Dorset) Rail Station
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Tisbury Rail Station — 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Templecombe Rail Station — 10.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Poole Quay Ferry Landing
— 24.3 miles
24.3 miles Poole Ferry Terminal — 24.4 miles
24.4 miles Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 26.2 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 23.9 miles
From Shaftesbury follow the A350 north bound towards Warminster for approx. 1.5 miles, the farm and site is located on the left hand side after descending the hill.
From the A303 take the A350 to Shaftesbury for approx.4 miles, the campsite is on the right side shortly after the Semley signs.
The famous Gold Hill ,(Hovis Advert) is in Shaftesbury only two miles from site. We are within a five mile radius of the following :- Wardour Castle, Mere Downs, Gillingham Town, Fonthill Estate and Lakes, Pyt House Walled Garden, Compton Abbas Air Field,and countless pretty villages and pubs. A little further afield are major attractions such as Longleat Safari Park, Fleet Air Arms, Haynes Motor Museum, Great Dorset Steam Fair, Monkey World and Tank Museum to name but a few. A forty five minute drive takes you to beautiful Dorset's Jurassic Coast.
- Stourhead House and Garden (7.3 miles)
- Longleat (10.9 miles)
- Wilton House (14.8 miles)
- Stourhead (7.3 miles)
- Philipps House and Dinton Park (9.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lower Liston Farm Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lower Liston Farm Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lower Liston Farm Touring Park? The famous Gold Hill ,(Hovis Advert) is in Shaftesbury only two miles from site. We are within a five mile radius of the following :- Wardour Castle, Mere Downs, Gillingham Town, Fonthill ... Read more