This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet caravan park over four and a half acres on the Jurassic Coast
- Easy access to a spectacular beach under 200 metres away
- Tea garden serving Dorset cream teas, ice creams and snacks
Eype House Caravan Park is a quiet family-run site in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Jurassic Coast, less than 200 metres from the beach The site covers four and a half acres of rising ground with extensive sea views and easy access to the beach.
Eype House Caravan Park has modern caravans on site which are positioned up the hill on the side of the valley looking over Lyme Bay.
The park has a small shop on site for the basics and a tea garden to enjoy a Dorset cream tea, coffees, ice creams and snacks.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Indoor pool nearby
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 pitches)
- Coach stations
Bridport: Coach Park West Street
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Seaton (Devon): Sea Front Bus Stop — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Dorchester: South Rail Station Coach Stop — 15.2 miles
- Train stations
Maiden Newton Rail Station
— 10.3 miles
10.3 miles Axminster Rail Station — 10.6 miles
10.6 miles Crewkerne Rail Station — 10.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 16.5 miles
16.5 miles Exmouth Ferry Landing — 29.0 miles
29.0 miles Starcross Ferry Landing — 29.7 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 27.8 miles
West Dorset is approached from the north by the M5 via Bristol and the M3, M27 from London via Southampton. The holiday routes are clearly marked and the park is accessible from the A35 Exeter/Dorchester road.
Follow the A35 bypass, the turning to Eype is signposted. Take the third right turn, signposted to Lower Eype and to the beach, and follow the narrow lane. Go past The New Inn and Eype’s Mouth Hotel until you see Eype House Caravan Park on your right. Turn in and follow sign to reception at end of the road.
The nearest train stations are Dorchester, Crewkerne or Axminster.
Eype is on the spectacular Jurassic Coastline - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with hills, craggy coastlines and beautiful beaches. It's in the county of Dorset, famed for its stunning coastline which was awarded World Heritage Status by UNESCO in 2001 for its unique geological history. Coastal walks run over the clifftops to Thorncombe Beacon, Seatown and Goldencap to the west, and to Westbay and Burton Bradstock to the east, each with spectacular views over Lyme Bay.
The village of Eype, unchanged by the years, has a great local pub which serves real ales and bar meals (kids and dogs are welcome). The market town of Bridport a mile and a half away has a range of shops, pubs, eateries and a leisure centre.
Eype Beach is less than 200 metres away away and it's a one-mile walk to the harbour kiosks, pubs and restaurants of West Bay. The site is 20 miles from Weymouth and 10 from Lyme Regis.
- Mapperton House & Gardens (6.3 miles)
- Abbotsbury Swannery (8.9 miles)
- Radipole Lake Nature Reserve (15.8 miles)
- Shute Barton (12.8 miles)
- Loughwood Meeting House (13.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Eype House Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eype House Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eype House Caravan Park? Eype is on the spectacular Jurassic Coastline - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with hills, craggy coastlines and beautiful beaches. It's in the county of Dorset, famed for its stunning coastline … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Eype House Caravan Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.