Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Single self-contained yurt by a woodland with paths to river Tavy
- Tavistock, Buckland Abbey and Dartmoor within a 20-minute drive
- Breakfast baskets available with free-range eggs and homemade bread
Bunnies Yurt is a peaceful Devon glamping site within the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There’s just one self-contained yurt at this quiet site on the edge of a woodland, with a stream running beside it and public paths running down to the banks of the river Tavy.
Everything has been set up here to make stays as comfy as possible: there’s a sturdy brass double bed with fresh cotton bedding, and a woodburning stove to keep things nice and cosy (with a stack of firewood thrown in of course). Breakfast baskets with local bacon, homemade bread and jam and the site’s own free-range eggs can be bought on site (veggie and vegan options also available); there’s a camping stove for cooking these and a fridge (with ice compartment) for any other bits you’d like to bring.
The yurt also has its own little bathroom with toilet and hot shower; outside is a private garden area with barbecue and picnic bench for alfresco drinks and dining.
Much time can be spent around here pottering around on woodland or riverside walks, or popping down to the river for wild swims or canoe outings (canoes not supplied, but there’s space to park yours on site). If you’re looking a little further afield, it’s a 15-minute walk to Bere Ferrers for a pub (with excellent grub and local ales) and a train station that can whisk you off to the likes of Plymouth and Calstock.
Open from 04/07/2020 to 31/12/2020
Twin axle vehicles are not permitted on site.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed on site.
The site caters for families (immediate members) and couples only - bookings from all other forms of groups are not accepted.
Continental touring caravans (caravans built with the door on the right-hand side) are not permitted.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Max. persons: 2 x
Dimensions: 4.2m width x 4.2m length (13.8ft width x 13.8ft length) Calculated area: 17.6m² (189.9ft²)
|Max. persons||2 x
4.2m width x 4.2m length
(13.8ft width x 13.8ft length)
Calculated area: 17.6m² (189.9ft²)
(1 x double bed)
Bathroom (1 x shower, 1 x toilet)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by pitch/unit|
|No dogs allowed|
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Saltash: North Rd Coach Stop
— 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Yelverton (Devon): Roundabout Bus Stop — 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Burraton (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 4.3 miles
- Train stations
Bere Ferrers Rail Station
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Bere Alston Rail Station — 2.5 miles
2.5 miles Calstock Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Devonport Ferry Terminal
— 5.8 miles
5.8 miles Torpoint Ferry Terminal — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Plymouth Stonehouse Ferry Terminal — 6.4 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 37.2 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Buckland Abbey (National Trust site): 15 minutes’ drive
- Morwellham Quay living museum: 15 minutes
- Tavistock (ancient stannary town and ‘home of the cream tea’): 15 minutes
- Tamar Trails Centre (hikes, mountain biking, canoeing and zip wires): 15 minutes
- Dartmoor National Park: 20 minutes
- Calstock viaduct: 20 minutes
- Tamar Valley Donkey Park: 20 minutes
- Cotehele (National Trust site): 25 minutes.
- National Marine Aquarium (6.5 miles)
- Dartmoor Zoological Park (8.2 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (17.2 miles)
- Buckland Abbey (2.1 miles)
- Cotehele Mill (3.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Bunnies Yurt cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Bunnies Yurt will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Bunnies Yurt have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bunnies Yurt dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Bunnies Yurt? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Buckland Abbey (National Trust site): 15 minutes’ drive - Morwellham Quay living museum: 15 minutes - Tavistock (ancient stannary town and ‘home of the cream tea’): … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bunnies Yurt?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Bunnies Yurt? From £60 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability