This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
It was the Victorians who coined the phrase 'the English Riviera', likening this stunning 22 mile stretch of Devonshire coastline to its French equivalent. And with its balmy weather, sub-tropical plants, gastronomic delights and colourful waterfronts, it's easy to see why. So where better to spend the summer than at Torquay Holiday Park, close to all the Riviera's finest attractions. If you'll pardon our French, c'est magnifique!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in The Broadway Club.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and spa bath.
* Huge outdoor adventure playground with flume/tube slide, climbing walls and tower, basket swing, surf springy and more!
* All weather multi-sports court.
* Nature Trail and Sports Field.
* Bay View Patio Bar & Grill with spacious outdoor terrace overlooking adventure play area.
* Broadway Club serving quality drinks.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Amusements, pool tables, outdoor table tennis and badminton court.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Kingskerswell: Arch Bus Stop — 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Torquay: Coach Station Lymington Road — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Milber (Devon): Torquay Rd Coach Stop — 2.6 miles
- Train stations
Torre Rail Station — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Torquay Rail Station — 2.3 miles
2.3 miles Newton Abbot Rail Station — 3.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Torquay - North Quay — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Torquay Harbour Boarding Pontoon — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Shaldon Teignmouth Ferry Landing — 3.8 miles
Exeter International Airport — 17.4 miles
1. Take the A380 towards Torquay. At the English Riviera roundabout continue straight over to the A3022.
2. At Curry's turn left at the traffic lights.
3. At the roundabout turn left into Barton Hill Road.
4. Continue up the hill, at the top turn left, the Park is on the left hand side.
Please note: Sat-Nav equipment is not recommended for the final part of your journey as the postcode will not bring you to the park.
1. Nearest stations - Torre, Newton Abbott & Torquay
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. There is a bus stop a 15 minute walk from the park where a regular service runs to and from Torquay 3 miles away.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Living Coasts (2.7 miles)
- Paignton Zoo Environmental Park (4.9 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (9.8 miles)
- Compton Castle (2.5 miles)
- Greenway (7.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.