This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Hoburne Torbay is perfectly located on the Devon coast, between Torquay and Paignton, the ideal park for your holiday.
This park offers you everything you need with their luxurious caravans, the platinum range are brand new for 2011 and have:
- their own sundeck
- dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer
- king size bed,
- 32” flatscreen tv , ipod docking station
- Free bed linen
- Double glazing
- and loads more.
Or simply bring your own touring caravan.
The park itself has two swimming pools, an onsite restaurant for those evenings when you want a night off from cooking. There is the Sammy Seahorse Club to help keeps the kids entertained, a soft play area, adventure playground and a nature trail. Plus in the licensed club house there is season long entertainment.
There is plenty of parking but there is public transport to the doorstep too here.
Plus this park has been awarded 4 stars by EnjoyEngland.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Great site with clean facilities, friendly staff, well worth a visit,
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Paignton Bus Station — 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Brixham: Bank Lane Coach Stop — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Torquay: Coach Station Lymington Road — 4.1 miles
- Train stations
Paignton Rail Station — 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Torquay Rail Station — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Torre Rail Station — 3.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Greenway House Ferry Landing — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Dittisham Ferry Landing — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Brixham Ferry Landing — 2.9 miles
Exeter International Airport — 22.6 miles
- Living Coasts – Torquay’s Coastal Sea. Come and see the penguins, puffins, fur seals, duck and much more
- Babbacome Model Village – thousands of miniature buildings, people and vehicles where you’ll be playing the giant
- Kents Cavern – a prehistoric cave and award winning visitor attraction, it’s a protected national monument and an internationally renowned prehistoric show cave.
- Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway – travel along the stunning coastline by steam train and recreate the past
- Woodland Leisure Park – loads to do here from falconry to the big fun farm and zoo and best of all of it is included in the price of one admissions ticket
- Paignton Zoo – thousands of animal & creatures are here for you to see and learn about their lives, habitats and lives.
- Powerderham Castle – located by the Exe estuary there is over 600 years of history within these walls and is one of England’s oldest family homes.
- Paignton Zoo Environmental Park (0.8 miles)
- Living Coasts (3.3 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (10.5 miles)
- Greenway (2.6 miles)
- Compton Castle (3.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.