This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Bideford Bay Holiday Park in Devon is sheer heaven, with its sweeping sea views and wooded hilly grounds, set close to the golden Blue Flag beaches of Westward Ho! The heated outdoor pool is perfect for basking in the sun whilst the kids shoot down the flume, or play a game of crazy golf.
Enjoy a drink in the Manor House Showbar while your little-action heroes explore every nook and cranny of the Park! In the evening there’s lots of entertainment to tickle your fancy, with cabarets, dancing and dazzling shows.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Kingsley Park — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Kingsley Park — 7.0 miles
- Train stations
Barnstaple Rail Station
— 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Chapelton (Devon) Rail Station — 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Umberleigh Rail Station — 16.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 7.1 miles
7.1 miles Appledore Ferry Landing — 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Instow Ferry Landing — 8.9 miles
— 44.4 miles
To find us leave the M5 at junction 27 (Tiverton) and follow the signs marked A361 Barnstaple. Stay on this road and pick up signs marked Bideford and Bude. The Park is on the A39 on the right hand side in the village of Bucks Cross, approx. 8 miles from Bideford.
From Barnstaple railway station either take a taxi or catch the 319 bus. Details of the bus timetable are available from 01271 383688.
The Big Sheep
The Castle Heritage Centre & Gallery
The Eden Project
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (10.1 miles)
- Tintagel Castle (28.1 miles)
- Lundy (18.1 miles)
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum (19.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bideford Bay Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bideford Bay Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bideford Bay Holiday Park? Westword Ho! The Big Sheep Atlantic Village The Castle Heritage Centre & Gallery The Eden Project Read more