This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Secluded Devon glamping site with gorgeous Dartmoor views
- Bude beach and RHS Garden Rosemoor within a half-hour drive
- Well-equipped bell tents with vintage-style furniture and firepit
Seeking a peaceful and private glamping spot with gorgeous views over Dartmoor? Make tracks to Glebe Farm Glamping, a secluded site on a rural Devon farm between Beaworthy and Hatherleigh.
This is a location that’s well placed for getting out to the best of countryside and coast, and all the activities that go with both. Glebe Farm is on the Ruby Way for easy days of cycling or walks, and there are fishing lakes a short walk down the lane. Meanwhile, about half an hour’s drive gets you to the north Cornwall coast for some of the UK’s top surfing beaches around Bude.
A little closer to home are the town of Hatherleigh (five minutes’ drive away), which has shops and pubs (including one with its own microbrewery). A similar drive will get you to a nearby country inn for local beers and good pub grub, and a 25-minute journey will take you to the gorgeous RHS Garden Rosemoor.
Back at base, bell tents are well furnished with vintage-style furniture, including kingsize beds with comfy mattresses and top-quality linen, warm blankets, throws and hot water bottles. Each tent also has its own shower facility and loo shack, plus a good stack of kitchen kit including china, glasses, chiller box and a two-ring gas stove.
A basic provisions and breakfast box is provided on arrival; a charcoal barbecue and smoker are available on request if you’d like to try out more advanced outdoor culinary skills (and you can request a breakfast box ready for your arrival too if you'd like to start the day in style). There’s also a firepit on site, with a basket of logs and charcoal – just the thing for those chillier evenings.
There is a good mobile signal on site, and devices can be charged in the farm’s stable yard.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
From the manager...
The location is as described in the site information, with fabulous views to High Willis on Dartmoor and the site is visible from the Farm house - hardly very remote!!
The yurt was large, clean and supplied with everything you …
From the manager...
Glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 8.1 miles
8.1 miles Bideford Quay — 13.8 miles
13.8 miles Bideford Quay — 13.9 miles
- Train stations
Okehampton Rail Station
— 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Sampford Courtenay Rail Station — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Eggesford Rail Station — 12.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 13.8 miles
13.8 miles Instow Ferry Landing — 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Appledore Ferry Landing — 16.1 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 32.0 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Horse riding/pony trekking centre: 10 minutes’ drive
- War Horse Valley Country Park: 15 minutes
- Okehampton Castle: 20 minutes
- Dartmoor National Park: 20 minutes
- RHS Garden Rosemoor: 25 minutes
- Bude (seaside town with surf schools): half an hour
- Widemouth Bay: 40 minutes
- The BIG Sheep farm park: 40 minutes
- Tintagel Castle: an hour.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (8.3 miles)
- Castle Drogo (16.6 miles)
- Exeter Cathedral - Church of Saint Peter (27.3 miles)
- Finch Foundry (11.1 miles)
- Lydford Gorge (12.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Glebe Farm Glamping cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 day of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Glebe Farm Glamping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Glebe Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Glebe Farm Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Glebe Farm Glamping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Horse riding/pony trekking centre: 10 minutes’ drive - War Horse Valley Country Park: 15 minutes - Okehampton Castle: 20 minutes - Dartmoor National Park: 20 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Glebe Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.