This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Clean, tidy, friendly and small site in southwest Cornwall
- Easy drive to the Eden Project and National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Toilets, showers and undercover washing-up point on site
Old-school camping near the Cornish coast, with warm welcome, splendid setting and spankingly clean and modern amenities all await at Valley View Touring Park, a family-friendly and peaceful place in a walkers' paradise and wildlife haven.
Set in a central location near the old mining coast with St Agnes, Chapel Porth and the Great Flat Lode Trail, the park is well set for Cornwall holidays of active, attraction, city or coast. It's close to Truro for rainy days or shopping; has easy access to the boats, shops and maritime museum of Falmouth by Park & Ride or Park & Float; is near horse riding and fishing lakes, soft play and golfing, and is only a couple of miles from its nearest beach, the wide open expanse of Porthtowan. Perranporth and Newquay are also close by.
Valley View has pitches in a spacious and level field, up to date and clean toilets and showers, an undercover washing-up area, a communal fridge/freezer for ice packs, and a launderette.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nice site in the middle of Cornwall friendly owner, lovely …
Great place to stay
From the manager...
Hi Campers - thank you very much for your review of Valley View - you captured the ethos perfectly. Pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. See you another time hopefully. Stay safe.
From the manager...
Hello.... your kind and factual appraisal is very much appreciated. Your feedback is very constructive and we were very pleased to note you found the pitches and spacing agreeable on the campsite. Glad you had a lovely holiday. See you again hopefully. Take care.
From the manager...
Hello and huge thanks for your excellent review of Valley View, you were perfect guests and we would be delighted to see you all again, anytime. Keep safe!
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Kings Head — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Railway Station — 3.1 miles
- Train stations
Redruth Rail Station
— 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Perranwell Rail Station — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Truro Rail Station — 5.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Trelisick Ferry Landing
— 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Tolverne Ferry Landing — 8.0 miles
8.0 miles Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 8.1 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 14.6 miles
14.6 miles Penzance Airport — 17.7 miles
17.7 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 24.4 miles
You'll need a few weeks at least around Cornwall's coast, countryside and family attractions, whether you go north, south or see how far to the west you can hike along the South West Coast Path (Porthtowan to Portreath is a good start if you don't mind a few steep climbs along the way).
The Valley View Touring Park team knows the area well and has a pile of recommended days out for all tastes to try: for beaches, there's Porthtowan two miles away as well as Chapel Porth, Perranporth, Fistral, Newquay and Crantock; for horse riding, stables are in Redruth, Trenance and Newquay, and for teeing off, drive along to the Radnor Golf & Leisure course and driving range at Redruth.
Kidwise, soft play centres for toddlers are at Penryn and Truro, and all ages should squeal at the friendly critters and huge indoor play centre of Dairyland Farm World in Newquay. Also recommended for family days are Newquay Zoo and the town's pools and flumes at WaterWorld, Flambards at Helston and the famed Eden Project just outside St Austell.
For peaceful and grownup pursuits, fishing lakes are near Newquay and bass and flatfish can be landed off the rocks at the end of Perranporth beach.
- Cornwall Industrial Discovery Centre (4.6 miles)
- Truro Cathedral (6.0 miles)
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway (9.1 miles)
- Cornish Mines and Engines (4.6 miles)
- Trelissick Garden (7.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Valley View Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Valley View Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Valley View Touring Park? You'll need a few weeks at least around Cornwall's coast, countryside and family attractions, whether you go north, south or see how far to the west you can hike along the South … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Valley View Touring Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.