This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Old Kerrow Farm Holiday Park is a camping and touring caravan site situated in the heart of Cornwall. We are a family run site set in 20 acres of picturesque farmland and have planted over 3500 trees over the years making our site an ideal habitat for nature as well as a haven for nature lovers and photographers. We are centrally located with easy access to all major towns and areas - the historic market town of St Austell is only 4 miles away and the city of Truro around 20 miles away, the world-famous Eden Project is just around the corner and the A30 is just a short drive away. Our on site amenities include a toilet and shower block, pot wash, laundry, children's play area and licensed club house, with entertainment provided at busy times (check our website or give us a call for details). We can offer electric hook ups and can facilitate tents, caravans, motorhomes and RVs and even caravan storage, well behaved dogs are also welcome. Overall we offer the perfect getaway for those seeking peace, tranquillity and a relaxing break in the Cornish countryside.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Jumbo tent pitches
- Coach stations
Eden Project: Bus Stop — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles St Austell Bus Station — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Holmbush (St Austell) Coach Stop — 3.3 miles
- Train stations
Bugle Rail Station — 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Luxulyan Rail Station — 1.8 miles
1.8 miles St Austell Rail Station — 3.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Fowey Ferry Landing — 7.5 miles
7.5 miles Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 7.5 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 10.6 miles
* From the A30 heading west take the A389/A391 exit signposted to Wadebridge and St Austell, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A391. Follow the road through to Bugle and then turn left at the traffic lights. Follow this road - B3374 - until you come to the Kerrow Moor sign. Shortly after this sign you will find us on your right hand side. Turn right into the lane and carry on until you reach a fork in the lane - we are on the right hand side.
* From the A30 heading east towards Liskeard take the A389 exit signposted to Wadebridge, Bugle and the Eden Project and A391. At the first roundabout take the 4th exit, then at the second roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A391. Follow the road through to Bugle and then turn left at the traffic lights. Follow this road - B3374 - until you come to the Kerrow Moor sign. Shortly after this sign you will find us on your right hand side. Turn right into the lane and carry on until you reach a fork in the lane - we are on the right hand side.
In the nearby St Austell area there are plenty of supermarkets, food outlets, pubs, gardens and leisure facilities, including a bowling alley, cinema complex and leisure centre with swimming pool. We also have plenty of beaches on our doorstep and even more just a short drive away on the north coast. Nearby attractions include the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Wheal Martyn China Clay Country Park. A short distance away you will find further attractions for all the family including Newquay Zoo, Bodmin Jail, Flambards, the Minack Theatre and the Cornish Seal Sanctuary. Cornwall also offers many National Trust sites, scenic gardens and heritage sites so whatever you're looking for, whether a quiet stroll in a garden followed by a cream tea or an exhilarating zip wire ride or surf lesson, Cornwall has it all ... whatever the weather!
- Eden Project (1.3 miles)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (6.7 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (9.7 miles)
- Trerice (11.2 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (12.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.