This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Clean, quiet, family-run campsite on the Land's End peninsula
- On-site off licence, shop and take-away facilities
- Close to coastal footpaths
Off to Cornwall? Fancy a lush Land’s End retreat, surrounded by spectacular scenery and with easy access to piles of crackingly handsome coastal footpaths? Give Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park a try.
This is a peaceful, clean, relaxed and family-run place on the Land’s End peninsula, hidden away enough to be a quiet retreat in busy summer months, but close to the beaches and towns of this part of Cornish coast. (Porthcurno is less than two miles away and Sennen Cove within four.)
Along with its spectacular scenery and easy coast path access, Treverven has the Croust House kitchen and takeaway open in high season (please bring along your own cutlery and plates), and a well-stocked site shop selling all essentials from bread, milk and baked beans to camping gas and phone and laptop chargers. Chilled wine and beer is on sale too for evening barbies.
Treverven also has a central play area with swings, a slide, a sandpit, basketball hoops and a football goal; modern toilets and showers sorted with hairdryers, and a laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent site we loved it and will definitely return.
Small site good location
Can’t recommend highly enough
Second visit and would stay again. Everything is very straightforward.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 5.9 miles
5.9 miles The Star Inn — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles The Star Inn — 8.8 miles
- Train stations
Penzance Rail Station
— 5.9 miles
5.9 miles St Erth Rail Station — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 11.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 5.8 miles
5.8 miles Helford Village Ferry Landing — 21.7 miles
21.7 miles Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 22.0 miles
Land's End St Just Airport
— 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Penzance Airport — 6.7 miles
Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park is in highly nifty locale for settling down among and getting to some of the most topping spots in Cornwall, away from busy tourist resorts but with easy access to some smashing beaches.
Pednovander, Porthcurno, Porrthgwara, Porthchapel and Sennen Cove are all within five miles of the site; for evenings out, the Minack Theatre is three and a half miles away and two decent pubs are within two miles. Also within easy reach for day trips are magnif St Michaels Mount and Penzance, both within about eight miles.
Miles of coastal path are around the site too: from Porthcurno past the Minack and via a couple of dog-friendly pubs, or along to the tiny fishing cove of Porthgwarra, a birdwatching haven where you’ll be able to spot gannets, fulmars and possibly a red kite or two circling round overhead.
- Land's End (4.3 miles)
- St Michael's Mount (7.5 miles)
- Tate St Ives (12.5 miles)
- Trengwainton Garden (5.3 miles)
- Levant Mine and Beam Engine (6.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park? Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park is in highly nifty locale for settling down among and getting to some of the most topping spots in Cornwall, away from busy tourist resorts but … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Treverven Touring Caravan and Camping Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.