This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Relaxed and rural Summer Lodge Holiday Park is just inland from Newquay - a plum location for exploring Cornwall’s considerable charms. Visitors can swim, surf or sightsee themselves silly, safe in the knowledge that a serene soiree awaits them back in the park’s pretty, landscaped grounds.
Summer Lodge Holiday Park has a heated outdoor pool and an adventure play area for the kids. If the weather is unkind, the games room should keep the nippers out of trouble for a bit, or you could indulge their competitive streak at the pool tables (or just put your feet up in front of the big screen in the clubhouse...).
The bar offers high jinks in high season, with a range of live entertainment in the evenings, and there’s a fish and chip shop, convenience store and laundry room, too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 3.5 miles
Porth Four Turns — 4.0 miles
Bus Station — 5.1 miles
- Train stations
St Columb Road Rail Station
— 1.4 miles
Quintrell Downs Rail Station — 2.5 miles
Newquay Rail Station — 4.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Padstow Ferry Landing
— 10.1 miles
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 10.3 miles
Mevagissey Ferry Landing — 12.3 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 3.6 miles
Summer Lodge is easily accessible from the A30, which is linked with the M5 from Exeter. From the A30 follow the signs for Newquay along the A392 to Halloon roundabout. After approximately two miles you will see a signfor Summer Lodge on the left hand side. After the turning Summer Lodge is 1/4 mile on the right-hand side.
Summer Lodge Holiday Park is a short drive from the gorgeous golden sands of Newquay, the surfers’ Mecca that also boasts a host of other attractions, including a zoo, aquarium and a steam railway.
The immediate area is sensational for sports, with great facilities for sailing and watersports enthusiasts, golfers and fishermen, and fantastic scenery for ramblers and cyclists to explore; and the glorious coastal towns in the area are a haven for foodies, offering some of the best fish restaurants in the country.
Similarly, Cornwall’s most popular tourist destinations are within easy reach: tiptoe around Tintagel Castle in the footsteps of King Arthur, enjoy a change of habitat within the awe-inspiring botanical domes of the Eden Project, find yourself in the Lost Gardens of Heligan, or enjoy a play with an extra dose of drama at the spectacular open air Minack Theatre on the clifftops in Porthcurno.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway (3.9 miles)
- Newquay Zoo (4.4 miles)
- Blue Reef Aquarium (5.0 miles)
- Trerice (3.1 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (6.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Piran Meadows Resort and Spa have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Piran Meadows Resort and Spa dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Piran Meadows Resort and Spa? Summer Lodge Holiday Park is a short drive from the gorgeous golden sands of Newquay, the surfers’ Mecca that also boasts a host of other attractions, including a zoo, aquarium and a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Piran Meadows Resort and Spa?
12pm tents and tourers, 4pm caravans and lodgesRead more