Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Comfy camping pods in a garden with views over the Cornish countryside
- A five-minute drive from Lappa Valley; 15 minutes from Fistral Beach
- Off-ground barbecues and firepits provided; communal fridge on site
Fond of a stay with wildlife around and the coast not far away? Boutique Garden Glamping is a family-run glamping site with camping pods that calls the Cornish countryside home, yet Fistral Beach’s hot surfing zone is only 15 minutes’ drive away. There’s a comfy and relaxed feel at this site with plentiful plantlife, field and valley views, buzzards often gliding by, the local barn owl and deer or fawns sometimes grazing in the neighbouring field.
That laidback feel stretches to the unisex toilet block, which has been designed to have a welcoming, homely feel plus a touch of luxury (it has two toilets and two showers, a hand basin and a Belfast sink for washing up).
You can dine alfresco-style here, as guests are welcome to bring barbecues and firepits (kept at least 30 centimetres off the ground). There’s a shared fridge on site to keep food cool and an outside tap next to the recycling and bins so you can fill up water containers.
There’s parking here too (a maximum of one car per pod) – handily, Newquay is 15 minutes’ drive away and the A30 is a kilometre away for jaunts further afield. The owners live on the site, so they’ll be on hand to help out if needed.
Guests should be aware there are a few small, friendly dogs belonging to the owners and neighbour. Cooking or smoking isn't allowed in the pods or amenities block and all areas should be kept clean and tidy. Guests are asked to keep excessive noise down and be respectful to other guests.
Open from 15/07/2022 to 29/08/2022
Minimum spacing of 6 metres between pitches.
The site only allows dogs up to 25kg.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
No naked flames are allowed inside the hired accommodation units.
Continental touring caravans (caravans built with the door on the right-hand side) are not permitted.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
No cars/motorbikes by the pitch/unit. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro) and/or any of the following: Staffordshire bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Max. persons: 2 x
Dimensions: 2.4m width x 3.0m length (7.9ft width x 9.8ft length) Calculated area: 7.2m² (77.5ft²)
|Max. persons||2 x
2.4m width x 3.0m length
(7.9ft width x 9.8ft length)
Calculated area: 7.2m² (77.5ft²)
|Year of manufacture||2021|
(1 x double bed)
|No toilets in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|No showers in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|Please bring your own towels.|
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Wifi at the unit/pitch|
|You will be able to choose extras on the booking page.|
|Dog (2 max)||£10/€11.77/A$17.20/US$11.81/CA$15.35/CHF11.33/SEK125.18/DKK87.55/NOK115.97/ISK1,658/ARS1,608.24/CLP11,156/PEN45.56/NZ$19.15/ZAR201.31/PLN55.92/R$61.29/CZK290.04/RSD1,380/HUF4,759.54/RUB702.76/CN¥80.52 per stay|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Porth Four Turns — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Bus Station — 5.1 miles
- Train stations
St Columb Road Rail Station
— 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Quintrell Downs Rail Station — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Newquay Rail Station — 4.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Tolverne Ferry Landing
— 10.5 miles
10.5 miles Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Trelisick Ferry Landing — 11.0 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Penzance Airport — 29.0 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Dairyland Farm Park (children’s adventure park with pony and tractor rides, animal feeding and playgrounds): 25 minutes’ walk
- Lappa Valley (steam train rides and play areas): five minutes’ drive
- Newquay Zoo: 10 minutes
- Fistral Beach (sandy beach with a surf school and surfing events): 15 minutes
- Camel Creek Adventure Park (adventure park with family-friendly rides): 20 minutes
- Perranporth beach (surfing, snorkelling and sailing activities): 20 minutes
- Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm (tours and sampling): 20 minutes
- Eden Project (rainforest biomes): 25 minutes
- The Lost Gardens Heligan (historic gardens): half an hour.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway (2.6 miles)
- Newquay Zoo (4.5 miles)
- Blue Reef Aquarium (5.1 miles)
- Trerice (2.4 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (7.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
The Pod Garden cancellation policy
No refunds within 10 days of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 10 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. The Pod Garden will debit the balance from your card 10 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 10 days then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Cancellations due to COVID-19 for bookings made before 1 March 2022 can transfer deposits to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does The Pod Garden have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Pod Garden dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Pod Garden? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Dairyland Farm Park (children’s adventure park with pony and tractor rides, animal feeding and playgrounds): 25 minutes’ walk - Lappa Valley (steam train rides and play … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of The Pod Garden?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at The Pod Garden? From £90 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability