This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful adults-only rural site in the Looe Valley
- A 15-minute drive from Liskeard and the coast at Looe
- Wildlife haven with great views and easy access to local footpaths
Hedgerow Huts is a peaceful adults-only site in the Looe Valley, just under 15 minutes’ drive from both Liskeard and the harbour and beach at Looe. There’s splendid Cornwall countryside all around here, and guests will have fab views across to Bodmin Moor
Getting out and about for a closer look at the rural surrounds is straightforward, as there are walking paths just outside the site. And quite often the countryside comes to you, too… this is a bit of a wildlife haven and it’s quite likely that you might spot deer, owls, buzzards, badgers, rabbits and other critters scampering around (bringing your wellies is a good idea so you can tramp about to see them).
Guests will have access to three bathroom huts which have toilets and powerful hot showers. There are a couple of country pubs 10 minutes’ drive away for meals, and plenty of places to eat, drink and pick up supplies in either Liskeard or Looe.
Open from 04/07/2020 to 30/09/2020
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
fab quiet break
This place is amazing, so peaceful and quiet. The site is so clean.
We loved it. Would recommend.
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Liskeard: Barras Street Coach Stop
— 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Dobwalls (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 4.8 miles
4.8 miles East Taphouse (Cornwall): Bus Stop — 5.4 miles
- Train stations
Causeland Rail Station
— 0.5 miles
0.5 miles Sandplace Rail Station — 1.0 miles
1.0 miles St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station) — 1.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Bodinnick Ferry Landing
— 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 9.0 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 24.4 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Looe Golf Club: 10 minutes’ drive
- Looe (beach and fishing trips): 15 minutes
- Millendreath beach: 15 minutes
- Adrenalin Quarry (adventure park with ziplines, climbing and open-water swimming): 15 minutes
- Wild Futures monkey sanctuary: 15 minutes
- Carnglaze Caverns: 20 minutes
- Polperro (fishing village): 25 minutes
- Eden Project: 35 minutes.
- Eden Project (13.7 miles)
- National Marine Aquarium (14.6 miles)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (17.5 miles)
- Cotehele Mill (12.1 miles)
- Cotehele (12.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||9:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||9:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Hedgerow Huts cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hedgerow Huts have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hedgerow Huts dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Hedgerow Huts? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Looe Golf Club: 10 minutes’ drive - Looe (beach and fishing trips): 15 minutes - Millendreath beach: 15 minutes - Adrenalin Quarry (adventure park with ziplines, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Hedgerow Huts?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.