This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Sea Acres Holiday Park is set on a stunning cliff top location that lets you wake up every morning to stunning sea views. The golden sands of Kennack Sands beach are less than a 500m stroll from the park or if you fancy something different, try dipping into the rockpools that are scattered along the rugged Lizard Peninsula. When you stay with us at Sea Acres, you’ll see life differently – and it’s a life you won’t want to leave.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Enjoy light entertainment and drinks in the Family Club House.
* Heated indoor swimming pool, splash pool and inflatable jungle run in the pool.
* Breaker’s Bistro and Family Club House with bar.
* Reef Bar with big screen TV’s, pool, darts, pub games and an outdoor decking area.
* Activity play room and under 5’s play area.
* Under 8’s outdoor play area with slide, nets, bridge and whale springer.
* Nine hole crazy golf and nine hole pitch ‘n’ putt with fantastic sea views.
* 5 Star PADI Scuba Diving Centre on park.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Helston: Coinagehall Street Coach Stop — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Porthleven: The Square Coach Stop — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Rame Cross (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 11.0 miles
- Train stations
Penmere Rail Station — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Falmouth Town Rail Station — 11.1 miles
11.1 miles Falmouth Docks Rail Station — 11.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Helford Village Ferry Landing — 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Falmouth Ntl Maritime Museum Ferry Landing — 11.3 miles
Penzance Airport — 17.7 miles
17.7 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 23.1 miles
1. Take A39 to Truro, through Truro and head for Helston on A394 for 15 miles. At Helston take B3293 to St. Keverne, passing Culdrose Navy Base on the left.
2. Keep on towards St. Keverne still on B3293, Goonhilly is on your right. Half mile turn right at crossroads for Kennack Sands.
3. After half a mile turn right at crossroads sign posted Kennack Sands.
4. Head towards the beach, Sea Acres is on the right hand side.
1. Nearest station - Redruth, 25 miles approx from the park.
2. Main lines - Bristol - Penzance via Plymouth, Truro and Redruth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is About 300 yards from the park.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- National Seal Sanctuary (6.5 miles)
- Flambards (7.2 miles)
- Trebah Garden (7.5 miles)
- Glendurgan Garden (7.4 miles)
- Penrose Estate: Gunwalloe and Loe Pool (7.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.