Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Peaceful farm site with great views of Cornwall's countryside
- Helston, Porthleven and Flambards Theme Park within 10 minutes' drive
- Great area for walks and bike rides around the Helford river
Boskenwyn Manor Farm has peaceful pitches in a quiet corner of the Cornwall countryside, with gorgeous views all around. It’s set in between Helston and Gweek, around five minutes’ drive away, so it’s well supplied with useful local amenities as well as great views.
This is a splendid area for walkers and bike riders, as there are several traffic-free paths to explore in the surrounding countryside or along the nearby banks of the Helford river. You can also get down to the coast path, a couple of miles away, for walks around the fishing village of Porthleven, or hit the beaches and trails of the Lizard Peninsula with a drive of a few miles.
Whatever you get up to, you can be assured of plenty of space to relax back on site, as there’s only ever a handful of guests at the farm at any one time. Facilities have been kept to just the basics, but they’re well looked after – a bespoke bathroom block has two toilets and two showers along with mains water supply. There’s also a recycling point and a grey water disposal area.
Open from 17/05/2021 to 01/10/2021
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No electric barbecues allowed.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
Pitch size : Max 10.0m width x 10.0m depth (32.8ft width x 32.8ft depth) Calculated area: 100.0m² (1076.4ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Helston: Coinagehall Street Coach Stop
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Porthleven: The Square Coach Stop — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Rame Cross (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 4.3 miles
- Train stations
Penryn Rail Station
— 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Penmere Rail Station — 7.3 miles
7.3 miles Camborne Rail Station — 7.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Helford Village Ferry Landing
— 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Ponsharden Ferry Landing — 7.6 miles
— 12.8 miles
12.8 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 19.3 miles
19.3 miles Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 25.5 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary: five minutes’ drive
- Museum of Cornish Life: five minutes
- Poldark Mine & The Cornish Heritage Collection: 10 minutes
- Porthleven (fishing village): 10 minutes
- Flambards Theme Park: 10 minutes
- Praa Sands: 20 minutes
- Trebah Garden: 20 minutes
- St Michael’s Mount: 25 minutes
- Kynance Cove: half an hour.
- National Seal Sanctuary (1.5 miles)
- Flambards (1.6 miles)
- Trebah Garden (4.9 miles)
- Penrose Estate: Gunwalloe and Loe Pool (3.3 miles)
- Glendurgan Garden (4.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||Anytime –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Please confirm your arrival to the site at least the day before arrival.
Boskenwyn Manor Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Boskenwyn Manor Farm will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Boskenwyn Manor Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Boskenwyn Manor Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Boskenwyn Manor Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Cornish Seal Sanctuary: five minutes’ drive - Museum of Cornish Life: five minutes - Poldark Mine & The Cornish Heritage Collection: 10 minutes - Porthleven (fishing … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Boskenwyn Manor Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Please confirm your arrival to the site at least the day before arrival.Read more
- How much does it cost to stay at Boskenwyn Manor Farm? From £15 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability