This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family breaks or peaceful couples' getaways on the north Cornish coast
- Half a mile from Crooklets beach and less than a mile from Summerleaze
- Kids' club, pool and evening entertainment on site
There are many things one could big up about Bude Holiday Resort in Cornwall. First, the location: within a mile of two of the best beaches in the country and close to the National Trust clifftop walks of the Cornish coast. (There's even a private footpath from the park leading cliffwards. And dogs are allowed on site – yes, those last two statements are connected…)
Second, third, fourth and fifth, all the stuff to do around the grounds, which is pretty much all you need for a family hol: a heated outdoor pool open from May until September, a playground, amusement arcade and loads of leisure facilities including show, bingo and discos run nightly in the Atlantic Bar by the amicable entertainment team. (The accommodation price includes access to all park facilities including kids' club, pool and evening entertainment.)
Finally, does your ideal holiday include a kids' club? Surfing Sami and pals will keep your sprogs busy in the evening, with the kids' club running alongside the grownup entertainment in the Atlantic Bar. Is that the sound of parents around the land erupting into cheers…?
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Lovely clean site accomodation excellent staff friendly
Cosy static caravan with all that you need for a …
Really enjoyed my stay with modern clean facilities
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Nelson Road — 19.2 miles
19.2 miles Bideford Quay — 19.3 miles
- Train stations
Okehampton Rail Station
— 25.4 miles
25.4 miles Chapelton (Devon) Rail Station — 25.8 miles
25.8 miles Barnstaple Rail Station — 26.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 19.3 miles
19.3 miles Appledore Ferry Landing — 21.4 miles
21.4 miles Instow Ferry Landing — 21.5 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 33.9 miles
Miles upon miles of cracking beaches for sandcastle building and surfing are all around Bude: Crooklets and Summerleaze are closest within a mile of the park, but others like Widemouth Bay, Northcott Mouth, Sandymouth Bay and Duckpool are all musts as well. Surfboard and wetsuit hire is in Bude, along with four surf schools.
All is seriously scenic on land too: appreciate it at its best with coast and countryside walks along the South West Coast Path or the miles of public footpaths for dog and human walks, or by a ramble around Bude Marshes or one of the several nature reserves of north Cornwall.
Also easy to find around Bude are three golf clubs, five riding schools (a trot on the beach?), two leisure centres and activity centres for clay pigeon shooting, climbing, kayaking and archery. Or travel a little further afield for Cornwall's most topping attractions like the Eden Project near St Austell, the Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay and the Crealy Great Amusement Park at Wadebridge.
Over the border in north Devon, have a day trip to the rather fab RHS Rosemoor Gardens in Great Torrington, and another two trips taking the kids to the Milky Way theme park and award-winning The Big Sheep, both at Bideford.
- Tintagel Castle (15.2 miles)
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (19.2 miles)
- Rock Beach (26.2 miles)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (15.3 miles)
- Lawrence House (16.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bude Holiday Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bude Holiday Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bude Holiday Resort? Miles upon miles of cracking beaches for sandcastle building and surfing are all around Bude: Crooklets and Summerleaze are closest within a mile of the park, but others like Widemouth Bay, Northcott … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bude Holiday Resort?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.