This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A Haven of Peace and Tranquillity nestling within a private forest glade in the National Trust’s exclusive parkland estate. Far from the madding crowd yet just minutes away from the motorway network &
West Yorkshire towns.
No clubs no pubs, just perfect peace & relaxation
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Bus Station — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Barnsley Interchange — 7.7 miles
- Train stations
Fitzwilliam Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Streethouse Rail Station — 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Featherstone Rail Station — 2.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 46.2 miles
Sheffield City Airport
— 17.7 miles
17.7 miles Leeds Bradford International Airport — 18.7 miles
18.7 miles Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 19.4 miles
From Wakefield follow A638 sign posted Doncaster for approx 5 miles. The road is well posted for Nostell Priory Estate. After passing the windmill inn on the left take the next left sign posted Nostell Priory Holiday Park / Nostell Rose Gardens. Follow the single track road approx 1 mile and you will arrive at the reception.
- Xscape Castleford (4.6 miles)
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park (8.0 miles)
- Brodsworth Hall and Gardens (8.9 miles)
- Nostell Priory and Parkland (0 miles)
- Marsden Moor Estate (22.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Nostell Priory Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Nostell Priory Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features