If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to our quiet campsite, on the banks of the River Swale in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Our small family run site is designed to offer a quiet relaxing environment for our guests.
- Tents, Caravans, Campervans and Motor homes are all welcome
- 6 Electric hook-ups available
- We offer a range of delicious home cooked evening meals, which can be served to you in our dedicated camper’s barn, on the picnic tables or in your tent. Pre booking is not required, you can just choose from the menu when you arrive.
- If you fancy a meal out, there is a pub and restaurant just a 5 minute walk away in Keld or there are a number of lovely pubs in local villages serving food which are just a short drive away.
- We also have a drinks license and stock a wide range of wines, beers and ales.
- Hot breakfast baguettes with a mug of tea or coffee are available each morning.
- Packed lunches are available daily
- New for 2013, we have renovated the dedicated Campers barn to include a kitchen area, dining tables, sofas, books and games (please note this is not the Bunkbarn, but a separate barn for use by anyone staying in the Yurts or on the campsite)
- We have 2 clean and modern bathrooms with hot showers and a hairdryer.
- There are several Fire pits for you to use, with firewood and marshmallows for sale to perfect your campfire experience
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- If you fancy a night of luxury camping in the Yorkshire Dales, why not treat yourself to a night in one of our Yurts, a 19ft luxury Mongolian tent.
- Subject to availability if the weather turns you’ll have the option of upgrading to our luxury Bunkbarn.
In 2013 camping costs £6 per person per night and £3 for children aged 5 to 16 years old, and under 5’s are free. Backpackers, walking in with backpacking tents, are just £5 each.
Caravans or campervans containing 2 people cost £12 per night with optional electric hook ups charged at £3.50 per night. Additional guests are charged at the camping rates. Due to limited availability, please ring ahead to book your pitch to avoid disappointment.