This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Family run pub and restaurant on site for 48 years.12 fully serviced pitches.Shower block and toilets.Great food and great location for events at Ripley castle and Fountains Abbey.Harrogate also 5 miles.Rural and quiet location.Club rallies accepted and conference facilities available.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Touring and motorhomes
Fully serviced pitches
Water hook-up points for tourers
Gas cylinders available
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Small (11-25 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Ripon Bus Station
— 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Harrogate Bus Station — 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Knaresborough Bus Station — 6.6 miles
- Train stations
Harrogate Rail Station
— 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Starbeck Rail Station — 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Knaresborough Rail Station — 6.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 38.5 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 14.1 miles
From Harrogate.Take the A61 to ripon.At the 2nd.Roundabout at Ripley.Take the B6165 to pateley Bridge,After quarter of a mile take immediate Right turn Brown tourist board sign.Chequers inn and Hotel.About a mile from junction come to a crossroads with a derelict pub on corner go straight ahead .The caravan site is 500yds on left behind the pub.and restaurant.
Fountains Abbey,Brimham rocks,Horse riding,,Fishing,Golf,Tennis Swimming.rambling.Events at Ripley castle only 1 mile away.Shooting.Darts and pool and table tennis in public House.
- Fountains Abbey (3.5 miles)
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr (6.0 miles)
- Harewood House (12.4 miles)
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden (3.5 miles)
- Brimham Rocks (3.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Chequers Inn have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Chequers Inn dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chequers Inn? Fountains Abbey,Brimham rocks,Horse riding,,Fishing,Golf,Tennis Swimming.rambling.Events at Ripley castle only 1 mile away.Shooting.Darts and pool and table tennis in public House. Read more