This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic fishery park in the rural West Midlands
- A mile from Bedworth and its station; Birmingham 30 minutes' drive
- On-site café, bar, day fishing and animals to feed
Set in the quiet Warwickshire countryside, Weston Lawns Fisheries is a friendly lakeside site where all guests can settle down right on the edge of the water. Conveniently located a mile from Bedworth town centre's amenities (including a railway station), this site has excellent and varied leisure options that include a café, bar and day fishing tickets (which, depending on the accommodation you book, may be included in the price).
This is a family-friendly spot, and kids will love being surrounded by so much wildlife and having plenty of space where they can run free. There are also friendly on-site animals that younger guests are very welcome to feed. Well-behaved dogs are allowed at Weston Lawns Fisheries all year round, with plenty of walks available in the local countryside.
Other amenities here include access to charging points, paid wifi, recycling and waste disposal facilities, firepit hire and firewood sales. Food is served throughout the day, so drop by to see what's on the menu at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The local area also has much to offer in terms of attractions, whether you fancy heading to central Birmingham (30 minutes' drive) for a shopping trip or to Warwick to visit its well-preserved castle.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Everything! Staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about the lakes …
Such a lovely site, very friendly staff members, we really enjoyed it!
From the manager...
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed you stay with us and were able to appreciate the peacefullness of your surroundings and the little extras like the animals, Thank you from all the staff and the owners.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitising stations
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Pool Meadow Bus Station — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Shops — 10.9 miles
- Train stations
Bedworth Rail Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Bermuda Park Rail Station — 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Coventry Arena Rail Station — 2.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 68.2 miles
— 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 12.0 miles
12.0 miles Birmingham International Airport — 12.0 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Weston Lawns Equestrian Centre: five minutes' walk
- Bedworth Leisure Centre: five minutes' drive
- Warwick Castle: 30 minutes
- Birmingham city centre: 30 minutes
- Drayton Manor Theme Park: 30 minutes
- Leamington Spa: 35 minutes
- Packwood House (National Trust property): 35 minutes
- Stratford-upon-Avon: 40 minutes
- Coventry Transport Museum (5.4 miles)
- Coventry Cathedral - St Michael's (5.5 miles)
- Herbert Art Gallery & Museum (5.6 miles)
- Baddesley Clinton (14.3 miles)
- Packwood House (15.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Weston Lawns Fisheries have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Weston Lawns Fisheries dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Weston Lawns Fisheries? Local attractions and activities include: - Weston Lawns Equestrian Centre: five minutes' walk - Bedworth Leisure Centre: five minutes' drive - Warwick Castle: 30 minutes - Birmingham city centre: 30 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Weston Lawns Fisheries?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Furnished log cabin check-in time is after 4pm and check-out at 2pm. The three-bedroom cabin check-in time is 2pm and check-out by 12pm.Read more