This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury glamping site on a polo estate a mile from Southam
- A 20-minute drive from Warwick; half an hour from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Private outdoor space with barbecue and woodfired hot tub
Anyone for polo? The horses that live on site at Toasty Tipis often neigh in approval to that question – they reside in the swish surrounds of the Dallas Buston polo club, and frequently get involved in matches at the estate (which guests are welcome to watch, of course…).
The surrounds for human visitors are pretty swish too – the tipi’s been set up with a comfy double bed, plus twinkly fairy lights and vintage bits and bobs to give it a real individual personality. As the name suggests, the owners here are keen that guests should be nice and toasty at all times: to ensure that’s the case they’ve supplied good squishy carpets and a couple of heaters in the tipi, and a woodfired private hot tub just outside.
That hot tub’s a feature of the spacious open-air deck, which also has a barbecue and a gazebo (should you need somewhere sheltered to sip your wine…) and leads to a neighbouring hut housing a private shower and compost toilet.
Getting to this little rural retreat involves wandering through the Warwickshire countryside to a site around a mile away from the market town of Southam… and there’s plenty more wandering locally if you fancy it. The site’s surrounded by paddocks, woodland, lakes and meadows, with ancient trails to stroll along nearby; if you prefer your walks to be short and sweet and finish with the reward of a pint, a foodie pub is five minutes’ amble away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Bus Station — 7.7 miles
7.7 miles Bus Station — 7.7 miles
- Train stations
Leamington Spa Rail Station
— 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Warwick Rail Station — 7.5 miles
7.5 miles Warwick Parkway Rail Station — 8.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 58.3 miles
— 8.4 miles
8.4 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 19.2 miles
19.2 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 19.3 miles
Country or city? Or a bit of both? If you want to stick to the former, the folk here recommend getting your comfy shoes on for the hour-long walk to Long Itchington to sample local ales in the village’s pubs, or taking to two wheels on a nearby chunk of National Cycle Route 41.
Should your break be incomplete without a gander at a grand old country pile or two, there are fine examples to visit at 12th-century Charlecote Park (20 minutes’ drive) and Compton Verney (15 minutes), where an excellent art collection is displayed in the handsome surrounds of a Robert Adam-designed mansion (and surrounded by gardens from the designs of Capability Brown).
For more of a contrast to your days, mix in urban outings to visit the Royal Pump Rooms in Leamington Spa (10 minutes), stroll around the castle in Warwick (20 minutes) or see where Shakespeare used to hang out, and maybe catch one of his shows in Stratford-upon-Avon (half an hour).
- Royal Pump Rooms (5.7 miles)
- Compton Verney (7.8 miles)
- Warwick Castle (7.9 miles)
- Farnborough Hall (7.9 miles)
- Charlecote Park (9.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Toasty Tipis have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Toasty Tipis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Toasty Tipis? Country or city? Or a bit of both? If you want to stick to the former, the folk here recommend getting your comfy shoes on for the hour-long walk to Long Itchington … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Toasty Tipis?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.