This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury insulated pods five miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Pods equipped with double beds, hairdryers, bedding and bathrobes
- Hot tub, horse riding and hair and beauty salon on site
If you’re the type that likes to go on hols with nowt but your toothbrush tied around your neck and a spare pair of undies in your back pocket… Wootton Park is the place for you. Everything from bedding to bathrobes is remembered for you in these cosy camping pods, so all you need are your personal bits and bobs for a no-drama trip in Shakespeare country.
Melanie and her team host a wealth of weddings at Wootton Park so are well used to helping guests of all ilk have a whale of a time, and you’ll spot these little touches in the snug camping pods as soon as you open the door: the wool-insulated self-catering pods here are ensuite with hot tubs on the decking, a comfy double bed, mirror, towels, hairdryer and cuppa-making facilities as well as the bedding and bathrobes.
A woodchip path from the pods leads to a shower, toilet and washbasin in the Monsoon Pod which is just steps away, with the path fully lit at night so there’s no toppling over on nocturnal toilet breaks (always a plus…)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
Riverside Bus Station
— 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Budgens — 7.3 miles
7.3 miles Budgens — 7.4 miles
- Train stations
Wootton Wawen Rail Station
— 0.5 miles
0.5 miles Henley-in-Arden Rail Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Bearley Rail Station — 2.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 47.3 miles
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
— 13.3 miles
13.3 miles Birmingham International Airport — 13.4 miles
13.4 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 13.4 miles
This corner of Warwickshire is Shakespeare land, so you won’t be surprised that there are all sorts of bardy browsings: Stratford-upon-Avon has Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s cottage to declaim sonnets in, and the Royal Shakespeare Company is based here (surprise) with regular performances throughout the year.
You can also feel rosy-cheeked and Elizabethan at the farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals abounding in all seasons, flit about the butterfly farm and Stratford Racecourse, or take a punt down the Avon on a sightseeing trip. Ghost river trips are also available, although it can’t be guaranteed you’ll see Hamlet Senior…
Eight miles away from Stratford is the must-see Warwick Castle for jousting competitions, the Dragon Tower and trembling at the interactive gruesomeness of the Castle Dungeon.
The ruins of Elizabeth I’s old stomping ground Kenilworth Castle are further along the Avon, as is the Ragley Hall Estate where you can spot sculptures in the Capability Brown parkland or get lost in the maze – do go back for the kids at some point though…
Other play-ful options from Wootton Park include walking the Cotswolds, England’s biggest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, to take in steam railways, gardens, stately homes and cathedrals as well as villages like Chipping Campden and Broadway.
Also have a look at Henley-on-Arden and its historic buildings including half-timbered houses along High Street, the medieval market cross and the 15th-century Guildhall.
- Mary Arden's Farm (3.1 miles)
- Anne Hathaway's Cottage (5.2 miles)
- Shakespeare's Birthplace (5.7 miles)
- Kinwarton Dovecote (3.6 miles)
- Packwood House (6.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Wootton Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wootton Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Wootton Park? This corner of Warwickshire is Shakespeare land, so you won’t be surprised that there are all sorts of bardy browsings: Stratford-upon-Avon has Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s cottage to declaim sonnets in, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wootton Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.