This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Shepherd's huts on an organic farm 15 minutes' drive from Clun
- A half-hour drive to Craven Arms; 40 minutes to Ludlow
- Barbecue, firepit, well-equipped kitchen and private toilet provided
Wild Flower Glamping is part of an organic farm in Shropshire’s lovely Clun Valley, within the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and around a 10-minute drive from the village of Newcastle (or 15 minutes from Clun, a bigger town with a castle and a history going back to the Neolithic era).
Stays here are in smart shepherd’s huts, each of which has a fireplace, a well-equipped kitchen (with fridge, hob, oven, toaster and kettle) and a private toilet inside the hut. The shower is shared between two huts but cleaned twice daily when both are occupied. Linen and towels are included, and they’ll throw in a bundle of firewood too for your log burner.
Alternatively, you could put that wood to use in the firepit outside the hut – it and the barbecue are fine additions to the outside space, making it even more comfy for evenings spent sipping a glass of wine while looking out over the gorgeous valley views.
If you are planning to cook while you’re here, you can order organic breakfast packs and/or be supplied with organic meat, vegetables and eggs from the farm (either chicken or quail eggs depending on your appetite…) You’re welcome to take a wander around to meet the farm’s animals and stroll around the pond while you’re here, and if you want to get even closer to the livestock you can help out with feeding the animals in the morning, or have a go at milking a cow.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
A fabulous hut in quiet beautiful surroundings
From the manager...
Thank you so much Laura. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here. I am working to improve our wifi, sorry about that. You and your lovely family are welcome here. See you soon.
Gleice and Trevor
Dedicated shower per pitch
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra spacing in seated areas
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 8.1 miles
8.1 miles Nag`s Head Hotel — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Nag`s Head Hotel — 8.9 miles
- Train stations
Knucklas Rail Station
— 7.1 miles
7.1 miles Llangynllo Rail Station — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Newtown (Powys) Rail Station — 7.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 41.8 miles
— 57.4 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Rhos Fiddle Nature Reserve: 15 minutes’ walk
- Offa's Dyke Path: an hour’s walk
- Clun Castle: 15 minutes’ drive
- Kerry Vale Vineyard: 25 minutes
- Craven Arms (Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Stokesay Castle, and the Land Of Lost Content Museum): half an hour
- The Spaceguard Centre and observatory: half an hour
- Powis Castle and Garden: 35 minutes
- Ludlow: 40 minutes
- Carding Mill Valley and the Long Mynd: 45 minutes.
- Powis Castle & Garden (13.4 miles)
- Stokesay Castle (13.6 miles)
- Ludlow Castle (19.1 miles)
- Carding Mill Valley and the Shropshire Hills (15.0 miles)
- Croft Castle and Parkland (18.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Can bookings for Wild Flower Glamping be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021. Read more
- Does Wild Flower Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wild Flower Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Wild Flower Glamping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Rhos Fiddle Nature Reserve: 15 minutes’ walk - Offa's Dyke Path: an hour’s walk - Clun Castle: 15 minutes’ drive - Kerry Vale Vineyard: 25 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wild Flower Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.