This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Situated on the Blenheim Estate
- Members Only (The Caravan Club)
- Historical sites surrounding
Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site is situated on the Blenheim Estate, so you will have the pleasure of seeing magnificent trees all around you, on this gently sloping location, which is situated just outside the wall of the Palace Garden. You can walk to famous Bladon Church from the corner of the caravan park where you can see Churchill's modest but memorable grave. Then you will want to visit the Palace, where Churchill was born; it has also been home to the historic Dukes of Marlborough since the eighteenth century.
At a mere 7 miles away from the Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site, nearby Oxford is a must. One of the easiest and most pleasant ways to see this historic university town is by open topped bus. For those interested in art and archaeology, the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford is a must visit, with intriguing exhibitions spanning 5 floors.
The caravan site is also within easy reach of the lovely Cotswolds and you can tour Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water and Northleach for a picture postcard experience of beautiful Cotswold villages. If there is still time left after such an exhilarating schedule, then travel north to Banbury or to the Bicester Designer Shopping Village.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Water Eaton Park and Ride
— 3.6 miles
Gloucester Green Bus Station — 6.6 miles
Magdalen Street East — 6.6 miles
- Train stations
Hanborough Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
Combe (Oxon) Rail Station — 2.3 miles
Oxford Parkway Rail Station — 3.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 49.2 miles
London Oxford Airport
— 1.2 miles
Turn left off the A44 (Oxford - Stratford) at the roundabout onto the A4095 towards Bladon. In 350 yards turn right into a minor road. The site is on the left in 200 yards.
Palace Garden, where Churchill was born
Take a tour of Cotwolds, Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water, Northleach
The Banbury and Bicester designer shopping village
- Blenheim Palace (1.0 miles)
- Ashmolean Museum (6.3 miles)
- Carfax Tower (6.8 miles)
- Boarstall Duck Decoy (10.5 miles)
- Boarstall Tower (10.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site? Bladon Church Palace Garden, where Churchill was born Take a tour of Cotwolds, Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water, Northleach The Banbury and Bicester designer shopping village Read more