This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury family-friendly bell tent just outside the Lincolnshire Wolds
- A 15-minute drive from Gunby Estate and 25 minutes from Skegness
- Outdoor bathtub and picnic space under a tree chandelier
At Narnia, you’ll be stepping headfirst into a woodland escape just outside the Lincolnshire Wolds. This remote-feeling place is quite the hidey-hole, as you’ll have the bell tent and woodland space to yourself, so you can unwind away and get down to some real quality time. Surrounded by a quiet, five-acre Georgian estate that’s been in the countryside for 200 years, this is quite a royal-feeling stay.
The entrance is through a door dubbed the entrance to Narnia, complete with a lamp post for the full fantasy. Around the site, there are fairy lights, so it’s an ambient place to unwind, perhaps while looking up to the sky from your private hot shower, having a soak in the outdoor bathtub or having a picnic under the tree chandelier. The interior’s cosy too and on the luxury side, thanks to an antique French bed and chandelier.
Of course, treats and things to eat may quickly be on your mind, and that’s no problem here, as Horncastle (10 minutes’ drive) is a local market town with a vibrant pub, village café, farm shops and supermarkets.
The energy might come in handy for the Lincolnshire Wolds’ walking and cycling trails. The edge of the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just over 300 metres away from the site, so you’ll be able to get there in no time (five minutes’ walk to be exact). There's often wildlife to be seen right on site too: while you relax you may spot wild rabbits, muntjac deer and pheasants, plus all sorts of birds flying overhead.
Open from 01/05/2022 to 31/07/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
A lovely,private little set up with fantastic hosts
From the manager...
Thank you Joeleen for your kind feedback. Yes, it would be lovely to have a fire, however due to the fact it is all surrounded by trees, open fire has been restricted for our guest's own safety. But soon we are adding a kitchen facility and separate designated area for fire:).
From the manager...
Thank you for such your wonderful review. We are really glad to hear that your stay was magical here.
From the manager...
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are also adding a kitchen facility soon:), which will updated for early next year. Really appreciate your kind feedback.
Absolutely fantastic set up. The tent itself was beautifully equipped …
From the manager...
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed Narnia as much as we hoped and wished for. Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. Really appreciate it.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles St Peter's Church — 9.9 miles
9.9 miles St Peter's Church — 9.9 miles
- Train stations
Thorpe Culvert Rail Station
— 9.6 miles
9.6 miles Wainfleet Rail Station — 11.5 miles
11.5 miles Havenhouse Rail Station — 12.5 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 34.7 miles
— 30.2 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Snipe Dales (country park and nature reserve): five minutes’ drive
- Wolds Wildlife Park: 10 minutes
- Bolingbroke Castle (13th-century castle): 10 minutes
- Gunby Estate, Hall and Gardens (National Trust 18th-century house with Victorian gardens): 15 minutes
- Skegness (traditional seaside resort): 25 minutes
- Butlin's Family Entertainment Resort (live entertainment, fairground, swimming and daytime activities): half an hour
- Lincolnshire Wildlife Park: half an hour
- Mablethorpe beach: 35 minutes.
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (22.8 miles)
- Lincoln Cathedral (22.8 miles)
- Lincoln Castle (22.9 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (6.7 miles)
- Gunby Hall (7.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Narnia cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Narnia will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
Hired accommodation: £100.00 damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
The damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit required on arrival can only be paid for in cash.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Narnia have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Narnia dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Narnia? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Snipe Dales (country park and nature reserve): five minutes’ drive - Wolds Wildlife Park: 10 minutes - Bolingbroke Castle (13th-century castle): 10 minutes - Gunby Estate, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Narnia?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.