Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Simple riverside touring pitches by a mill in Wainfleet All Saints
- A 10-minute drive from Skegness; 20 minutes from Lincolnshire Wolds
- Next to a brewery with tours; village pub a five-minute walk away
Pitching up where your pints are made – with pubs and brewery tours on hand too? If you’ve raised a glass to that fine idea, make tracks to Batemans Brewery Campsite, in the village of Wainfleet All Saints.
There’s much here to appeal to beer fans, of course – you can see how the ales are created in the brewery, then take a five-minute stroll to sample the results in the local pub alongside your dinner. There’s another fine pub five minutes’ drive away in the village of Croft too if you fancy mixing things up a bit, and a small supermarket a few minutes' walk away for picking up any supplies you may need.
It’s not all about beer around here though – this is a super spot in a lovely Lincolnshire location, with a river running alongside and an old windmill giving the place a sense of heritage. Days out visiting the likes of Skegness, Gibraltar Point National Nature Reserve, Gunby Hall and the Lincolnshire Wolds are all easy to get to as well (all of the aforementioned are within a 20-minute drive).
Open from 16/04/2021 to 31/10/2021
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Tents are not accepted at this park.
Group bookings of 6 or more adults are not permitted (couples and immediate family members excepted).
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
The bar facilities are closed due to restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
The shower facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
The toilet facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Electric grass touring pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Touring caravan or Motorhome or Campervan allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Min 3.0m width x 3.0m depth (9.8ft width x 9.8ft depth) Calculated area: 9.0m² (96.9ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
No cash accepted on site
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
- Coach stations
Wainfleet: Market Place Coach Stop
— 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Skegness: Coach Station — 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Skegness: Butlins South Car Park Coach Stop — 7.2 miles
- Train stations
Wainfleet Rail Station
— 0.2 miles
0.2 miles Thorpe Culvert Rail Station — 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Havenhouse Rail Station — 1.9 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 25.0 miles
25.0 miles King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 25.1 miles
— 40.9 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Skegness (beach, aquarium and seal sanctuary): 10 minutes’ drive
- Lincolnshire Wildlife Park: 10 minutes
- Gunby Hall and Gardens (National Trust estate): 15 minutes
- Gibraltar Point National Nature Reserve: 15 minutes
- Northcote Heavy Horse Centre: 15 minutes
- Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 20 minutes
- Fantasy Island theme park: 20 minutes
- Horse riding: 25 minutes
- Bubblecar Museum: 35 minutes.
- Sandringham (22.6 miles)
- Holkham Hall (26.1 miles)
- Houghton Hall (26.1 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (5.0 miles)
- Gunby Hall (5.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12:30 p.m. –||5 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Batemans Brewery Campsite cancellation policy
No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
8 - 4 weeks before arrival : 50% of the balance will be kept
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Batemans Brewery Campsite will debit the balance from your card 8 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 8 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Batemans Brewery Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Batemans Brewery Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Batemans Brewery Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Skegness (beach, aquarium and seal sanctuary): 10 minutes’ drive - Lincolnshire Wildlife Park: 10 minutes - Gunby Hall and Gardens (National Trust estate): 15 minutes - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Batemans Brewery Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Batemans Brewery Campsite? From £20 (for 1 night, 6 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability