This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Relaxed rural site on a working farm with views over the Wye Valley
- Half an hour's drive from Hereford and Worcester
- Woodland walks, carp fishing and butchery on site
Fans of fab farm stays may well want to linger at this homely Herefordshire site. Hungry Hill Farm is a relaxed south-facing spot with some truly smashing views over the Wye Valley – on clear days you can see all the way to the Black Mountains across the border in Wales…
There's barrowloads of scope for privacy and seclusion at this rural site half an hour's drive from both Hereford and Worcester, as parties are well spaced out among the fields and trees. That's not to say that you'll run the risk of getting lonely – you'll be sharing this space with a friendly herd of white and red Hereford cows and a handful of neighbourly sheep.
As well as the permanent residents, a range of feathered friends are known to drop by for a flying visit – you'll most likely spot a few of them flitting about if you take a stroll along the site's circular woodland walk. There's also a sizeable pond where fish can be found – buy a day ticket if you're in the mood for an afternoon or two of angling.
Dinner at Hungry Hill Farm can be sorted in a snap – the on-site butchery sells top-quality barbecue kits (order in advance to avoid disappointment). Looking for something extra to top off a good square meal? Stoke Lacy (five minutes' drive) has a traditional village pub and, for craft ale fans, a hip brewery.
Open from 20/09/2022 to 31/10/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Lovely, relaxed site with lots of space, and spotless facilities.
A really lovely campsite, clean facilities. Perfect!
Quiet site if you want to relax and enough the country side
Lovely campsite, owners very friendly and their gorgeous dog Tig …
Stunning site, excellent facilities, beautiful views .
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 9.0 miles
9.0 miles Belle Vue Terrace — 9.0 miles
9.0 miles Market House — 9.2 miles
- Train stations
Warrington West Rail Station
— 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Ledbury Rail Station — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Colwall Rail Station — 8.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 29.6 miles
— 24.0 miles
There's plenty to see and do around these parts to keep you happy on Herefordshire hols. History buffs can kick things off by trundling down to the gorgeous Brockhampton Estate (35 minutes) and its well-preserved medieval manor house. Equally impressive Croft Castle (35 minutes) is another top day out with its historic stone buildings, walled gardens and elegant Edwardian glasshouses.
Much of the past has also been well preserved in the nearby county towns of Hereford and Worcester (both about half an hour). Head to Hereford to contemplate its far-famed Mappa Mundi and peaceful cathedral cloisters, or head just out of town for the sounds and smells of a livestock auction market and watch the bovine beauties parade up and down to attract the highest bidder.
Worcester, meanwhile, is noteworthy for its porcelain and parks – make tracks for the Museum of Royal Worcester if you're into dainty chinaware, or drop the kids at the splash zone in nearby Gheluvelt Park. While around these parts, you might also want to grab your walking boots and gallivant around the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (15–30 minutes from site).
- Malvern Hills (9.1 miles)
- Eastnor Castle (10.3 miles)
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (12.0 miles)
- Brockhampton Estate (3.9 miles)
- The Greyfriars (13.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||1 p.m.|
Hungry Hill Farm cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Hungry Hill Farm on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hungry Hill Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hungry Hill Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hungry Hill Farm? There's plenty to see and do around these parts to keep you happy on Herefordshire hols. History buffs can kick things off by trundling down to the gorgeous Brockhampton Estate (35 minutes) … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hungry Hill Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.