This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury and award-winning glamping site on the edge of a family farm
- Pods with fitted kitchens, shower rooms, wifi and smart TVs
- Spectacular views and sunsets; all pods have decking and firepit
Spectacular views and spectacular sunsets – what treats await at Wingbury Farm Glamping, an award-winning and luxury site on the edge of a family farm in Buckinghamshire.
Stays here are decidedly swish in style: spacious and well-insulated pods each have their own ensuite bathroom (no queues – huzzah), a seated dining area converting into a double bed, and a fitted kitchen with a fridge freezer, electric hob and electric fan oven. Outside each pod there's a roomy decked area with seating, a brick barbecue and a steel firepit for alfresco eats and drinks while you raise a glass or few to that view.
If you'd rather sip pints while someone else does the cooking, it's a mile or so to the nearest pub down in the village of Wingrave, where there's also a sports club and a play park. For more shops and restaurants, take your pick from Leighton Buzzard and Aylesbury, each around 15 minutes’ drive away.
Outdoorsy types will be well served here: bring boots or bikes for outings in the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty or strap on the skis to swoosh down the slopes at the Snozone in Milton Keynes. Historic houses, zoos and kid-friendly theme parks are nearby too, and all the info's neatly packed into a file in each pod – perfect for perusing and plotting while sipping a glass of something out on the deck.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Amazing getaway from the city life!!
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
- Coach stations
— 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Simpson Close — 11.4 miles
11.4 miles Milton Keynes Coachway — 12.7 miles
- Train stations
Cheddington Rail Station
— 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Leighton Buzzard Rail Station — 3.7 miles
3.7 miles Aylesbury Rail Station — 5.5 miles
- Ferry ports
— 32.8 miles
London Luton Airport
— 15.1 miles
15.1 miles London Oxford Airport — 25.1 miles
25.1 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 — 29.7 miles
If you’re the sort that has stacks of shopping stamina, you may like to flex that credit card in the designer outlets at Bicester Village (40 minutes away). Milton Keynes (half an hour) is pretty good for a spree too, and comes with the added bonus of heaps of activities at Xscape (cinemas, bowling, indoor skydiving, a trampoline park and the Snozone snow sports centre) to entertain those less enthused by retail.
A little way outside Milton Keynes is Bletchley Park, famed for housing the codebreakers in World War II and now a fab museum dedicated to their work, 1940s history and all manner of computer and cyber developments. If you’re into your history, you may like to also take a jaunt to Jacobean Ascott House (10 minutes), and Waddesdon Manor (25 minutes), home to a cracking collection of treasures including a musical elephant (of course).
Real-life elephants more your thing? And cheetahs, chimps, lions, hippos and all sorts of other exotic creatures? Take the half-hour journey to Woburn Safari Park or ZSL Whipsnade Zoo to get a good look at a gathering of beasts from across the globe.
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (8.2 miles)
- Bletchley Park (8.6 miles)
- Waddesdon Manor (9.1 miles)
- Ascott (1.9 miles)
- King's Head (5.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Wingbury Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wingbury Farm Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wingbury Farm Glamping? If you’re the sort that has stacks of shopping stamina, you may like to flex that credit card in the designer outlets at Bicester Village (40 minutes away). Milton Keynes (half an … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wingbury Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.