Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Tent pitches and tent camping sites in Wellington Region
1 bookable site with tent pitches in Wellington Region
- Browse all Wellington Region campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Comfortable accommodation in a quiet sheltered country area
- Five minutes from Lake Ferry and 30 mins to Cape Palliser
- Only 25 minutes from the famed Martinborough wine capital
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £18.80/€20.54/A$33.29/US$24.36/CA$32.14/CHF22.18/SEK213.35/DKK152.83/NOK221.41/ISK3,311/ARS1,834.08/CLP18,593/PEN85.69/NZ$36/ZAR396.94/PLN91.47/R$131.29/CZK549.55/RSD2,415/HUF7,401.46/RUB1,843.66/CN¥164.69 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £20.89/€22.82/A$36.99/US$27.07/CA$35.71/CHF24.64/SEK237.05/DKK169.81/NOK246.01/ISK3,679/ARS2,037.86/CLP20,659/PEN95.21/NZ$40/ZAR441.04/PLN101.64/R$145.87/CZK610.61/RSD2,684/HUF8,223.84/RUB2,048.51/CN¥182.99 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Wellington Region?
- How much does it cost to stay in Wellington Region? Prices start at NZ$36.10 (£18.85)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Wellington Region are open now? 1 See all sites in Wellington Region open now
- What are the top destinations in Wellington Region? See all destinations in Wellington Region
- How many sites in Wellington Region allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Wellington Region