Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Tent pitches and tent camping sites in Newbiggin By The Sea
5 bookable sites with tent pitches within 40 miles of Newbiggin By The Sea
- Browse all Newbiggin By The Sea campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet countryside park among ancient woodland
- Tyne fishing available nearby: permits at reception
- Wildlife haven a short walk from the village of Ovingham
Electric optional grass tent or trailer tent pitch 8 x From £30/€33.43/A$54.72/US$39.26/CA$52.34/CHF35.94/SEK343.57/DKK248.87/NOK353.26/ISK5,385/ARS2,861.28/CLP31,642/PEN139.77/NZ$59.38/ZAR693.06/PLN147/R$215.19/CZK875.48/RSD3,931/HUF11,513.60/RUB2,881.04/CN¥272.96 per night
- Four-acre Co Durham site close to Coast to Coast cycle route
- A 10-minute drive from Seaham and 20 minutes from Durham
- Campfires allowed; kids' pedal go-karts available to borrow
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 8 x From £12/€13.37/A$21.89/US$15.70/CA$20.94/CHF14.38/SEK137.43/DKK99.55/NOK141.30/ISK2,154/ARS1,144.51/CLP12,657/PEN55.91/NZ$23.75/ZAR277.22/PLN58.80/R$86.08/CZK350.19/RSD1,573/HUF4,605.44/RUB1,152.42/CN¥109.18 per night
- Well-kept adults-only site with far-reaching valley views
- A 15-minute drive to Durham city centre; 20 minutes to Durham Dales
- Direct access to the Lanchester Valley Railway Path; pub a mile away
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 2 x From £25/€27.86/A$45.60/US$32.72/CA$43.62/CHF29.95/SEK286.31/DKK207.39/NOK294.38/ISK4,488/ARS2,384.40/CLP26,368/PEN116.47/NZ$49.48/ZAR577.55/PLN122.50/R$179.32/CZK729.57/RSD3,276/HUF9,594.67/RUB2,400.87/CN¥227.47 per night
- Spectacular views in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A five-min drive from Derwent Reservoir; 30 from Durham and Newcastle
- Barbecues and campfires allowed; pub and restaurant right next door
Electric gravel and hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £27/€30.08/A$49.25/US$35.33/CA$47.11/CHF32.35/SEK309.21/DKK223.98/NOK317.93/ISK4,847/ARS2,575.15/CLP28,478/PEN125.79/NZ$53.44/ZAR623.75/PLN132.30/R$193.67/CZK787.93/RSD3,538/HUF10,362.24/RUB2,592.94/CN¥245.67 per night Electric grass and earth tent pitch 6 x From £27/€30.08/A$49.25/US$35.33/CA$47.11/CHF32.35/SEK309.21/DKK223.98/NOK317.93/ISK4,847/ARS2,575.15/CLP28,478/PEN125.79/NZ$53.44/ZAR623.75/PLN132.30/R$193.67/CZK787.93/RSD3,538/HUF10,362.24/RUB2,592.94/CN¥245.67 per night
- Back to basics family-friendly stays on a working sheep farm
- Beaches, castles, manor houses and shopping within half an hour
- An hour from rambling Yorkshire's Moors, Dales and the North Pennines
Non-electric grass tent pitch 12 x From £15.60/€17.38/A$28.46/US$20.41/CA$27.22/CHF18.69/SEK178.66/DKK129.41/NOK183.69/ISK2,800/ARS1,487.87/CLP16,454/PEN72.68/NZ$30.88/ZAR360.39/PLN76.44/R$111.90/CZK455.25/RSD2,044/HUF5,987.07/RUB1,498.14/CN¥141.94 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Newbiggin By The Sea?
- How much does it cost to stay in Newbiggin By The Sea? Prices start at £12.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Newbiggin By The Sea are open now? 5 See all sites in Newbiggin By The Sea open now
- How many sites in Newbiggin By The Sea allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Newbiggin By The Sea