Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam sites in Dunfermline
6 bookable sites with rent a tent within 40 miles of Dunfermline
- Browse all Dunfermline campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Safari tent glamping on a 100-acre farm above Scotland’s oldest dam
- Walks straight from the site and a 25-minute drive to Stirling
- Rolltop bath, well-equipped kitchen, board games, fresh eggs for sale
Tabitha 3 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £500/€557.10/A$912.05/US$654.30/CA$872.41/CHF599/SEK5,726.15/DKK4,147.81/NOK5,887.64/ISK89,751/ARS47,688.02/CLP527,367/PEN2,329.46/NZ$989.68/ZAR11,550.92/PLN2,450.01/R$3,586.49/CZK14,591.31/RSD65,522/HUF191,893.40/RUB48,017.33/CN¥4,549.36 per 4 nights
- Cosy pods on a working farm 15 minutes’ drive outside Livingston
- Half an hour from the centre of Edinburgh by car or train
- Playground, games room and amenity block with kitchen/diner
Wigwam 5 x From £55/€61.28/A$100.33/US$71.97/CA$95.97/CHF65.89/SEK629.88/DKK456.26/NOK647.64/ISK9,873/ARS5,245.68/CLP58,010/PEN256.24/NZ$108.87/ZAR1,270.60/PLN269.50/R$394.51/CZK1,605.04/RSD7,207/HUF21,108.27/RUB5,281.91/CN¥500.43 per night Poppy Pig wigwam (ensuite) 5 x From £65/€72.42/A$118.57/US$85.06/CA$113.41/CHF77.87/SEK744.40/DKK539.22/NOK765.39/ISK11,668/ARS6,199.44/CLP68,558/PEN302.83/NZ$128.66/ZAR1,501.62/PLN318.50/R$466.24/CZK1,896.87/RSD8,518/HUF24,946.14/RUB6,242.25/CN¥591.42 per night
- Luxury glamping within 5 minutes' drive of the famed Gleneagles resort
- Lush setting high in the Perthshire hills, 55 mins' drive from Glasgow
- A 15-minute drive from Crieff and within 30 of Stirling and Perth
Heather yurt (adults only, hot tub) 2 x From £300/€334.26/A$547.23/US$392.58/CA$523.45/CHF359.40/SEK3,435.69/DKK2,488.69/NOK3,532.59/ISK53,850/ARS28,612.81/CLP316,420/PEN1,397.68/NZ$593.81/ZAR6,930.55/PLN1,470.01/R$2,151.89/CZK8,754.79/RSD39,313/HUF115,136.04/RUB28,810.40/CN¥2,729.62 per 2 nights Bramble yurt (adults only, ensuite, hot tub) 2 x From £300/€334.26/A$547.23/US$392.58/CA$523.45/CHF359.40/SEK3,435.69/DKK2,488.69/NOK3,532.59/ISK53,850/ARS28,612.81/CLP316,420/PEN1,397.68/NZ$593.81/ZAR6,930.55/PLN1,470.01/R$2,151.89/CZK8,754.79/RSD39,313/HUF115,136.04/RUB28,810.40/CN¥2,729.62 per 2 nights
- Off-grid wildlife haven five minutes' drive from a nature reserve
- A 10-minute drive from Falkirk, 30 from Glasgow and 55 from Edinburgh
- Croquet, lacrosse, badminton, bike hire and free-range egg sales
Bell tent (ensuite) 6 x From £60/€66.85/A$109.45/US$78.52/CA$104.69/CHF71.88/SEK687.14/DKK497.74/NOK706.52/ISK10,770/ARS5,722.56/CLP63,284/PEN279.54/NZ$118.76/ZAR1,386.11/PLN294/R$430.38/CZK1,750.96/RSD7,863/HUF23,027.21/RUB5,762.08/CN¥545.92 per night
- Touring park with river and mountain views
- Fish for salmon and trout on a private stretch of the river
- Heated amenities block with free hot showers
Wigwam 4 x From £40/€44.57/A$72.96/US$52.34/CA$69.79/CHF47.92/SEK458.09/DKK331.82/NOK471.01/ISK7,180/ARS3,815.04/CLP42,189/PEN186.36/NZ$79.17/ZAR924.07/PLN196/R$286.92/CZK1,167.31/RSD5,242/HUF15,351.47/RUB3,841.39/CN¥363.95 per night Wigwam (hot tub, premium) 4 x From £90/€100.28/A$164.17/US$117.77/CA$157.03/CHF107.82/SEK1,030.71/DKK746.61/NOK1,059.78/ISK16,155/ARS8,583.84/CLP94,926/PEN419.30/NZ$178.14/ZAR2,079.17/PLN441/R$645.57/CZK2,626.44/RSD11,794/HUF34,540.81/RUB8,643.12/CN¥818.89 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Dunfermline?
- How much does it cost to stay in Dunfermline? Prices start at £40.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Dunfermline are open now? 3 See all sites in Dunfermline open now
- How many sites in Dunfermline allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Dunfermline