This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Piccadilly Caravan Park is a small family run site, situated in countryside close to the National Trust village of Lacock. The village is home to the stunning 13th century Abbey and Cloisters, as featured in the Harry Potter Films. Perfect for those wanting to escape city life, there is also an 18th-century summer house and beautiful rose garden. The caravan park has excellent amenities such as an on-site play area, launderette, showers and electrical hook-up points for tourers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Motor caravans accepted
- Coach stations
Chippenham: Cepen Park South Lay by Coach Stop
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Melksham: Town Hall Coach Stop — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Chippenham: Bath Rd o/s Car Park Coach Stop — 3.3 miles
- Train stations
Melksham Rail Station
— 2.3 miles
2.3 miles Chippenham Rail Station — 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Bradford-on-Avon Rail Station — 7.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Temple Meads Station Ferry Landing
— 19.6 miles
19.6 miles Temple Bridge (Bristol) Ferry Landing — 19.8 miles
19.8 miles Castle Park Ferry Landing — 20.0 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 25.1 miles
- Lacock Abbey, Grounds and Cloisters (0.5 miles)
- Wadworth Visitor Centre (7.0 miles)
- American Museum in Britain (8.2 miles)
- Lacock Abbey, Fox Talbot Museum and Village (0.4 miles)
- Great Chalfield Manor and Garden (4.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.