Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Spacious and scenic campground at a family-run farm
- A 10-minute drive from the Delaware River and Callicoon
- Basic dog-friendly pitches with walks available on the farm
To the Callicoon countryside and a place where you can get a real taste of rural New York life while staying on a quiet and well-maintained farm… Wahl Farm Camping styles itself as a place to escape the rat race and enjoy the natural surroundings in peace.
This campground five minutes’ drive from Hortonville and Jeffersonville is up on a hillside, so it’s got some great views (particularly special at sunset, says owner Ross) and there’s usually a bit of a breeze to keep things cool on summer nights. Being far from urban centres also means there’s little light pollution to get in the way of the night skies, so you should be able to expect some good stargazing here too.
Make the most of your rural surroundings here by taking a walk through the open fields at the farm or heading out for a hike in the local area; there are lots of lakes nearby for fishing too, and the Delaware River is only a few minutes’ drive away for boating, swimming and more fishing. Come along in winter and you can put snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on the menu too.
Life on site is pretty simple: pitches here are fairly basic, with no access to amenities like toilets or showers, so you’ll need to be quite self-sufficient on that front. Dogs, barbecues and campfires are all welcome here, as there’s plenty of space to go around.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
It’s all about the outdoors around here: take yourselves off towards Jeffersonville (10 minutes’ drive) for horse riding, or head over to Callicoon (10 minutes) for rafting, tubing, kayaking and other activities on the Delaware River.
Lake Superior State Park (20 minutes) and Crystal Lake Wild Forest (25 minutes) are both good options for hikes, although there are plenty of places to get out around the farm too if you’d rather stay local. Stone Arch Bridge Historical Park (10 minutes) is a nice riverside spot for a picnic if you’re more in the mood to take it easy.
Music fans who’d like a taste of one of the world’s great events might like to take the 20-minute drive to Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, where the legendary Woodstock Festival took place in 1969. Look out for events being held here or take a wander round the museum to relive the sixties.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Wahl Farm Camping cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Wahl Farm Camping on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Wahl Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wahl Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wahl Farm Camping? It’s all about the outdoors around here: take yourselves off towards Jeffersonville (10 minutes’ drive) for horse riding, or head over to Callicoon (10 minutes) for rafting, tubing, kayaking and other activities … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wahl Farm Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Wahl Farm Camping? From £16.28 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability