This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite on the shores of Ivö Lake
- 50 metres from the beach
- Fishing, miniature golf and playground
A lake, a beach and a walking and cycling trail taking in a couple of spectacular castles… this Swedish site is in splendid setting.
Based on the shores of Ivö Lake, the biggest lake in Sweden's southern province of Skåne, in the town of Bromölla is just 50 metres from a sandy beach, close to several hiking and cycling trails including the Humleslingan trail, nine kilometres of path passing dozens of attractions around the lake including Humletorkan and Bäckaskog castles.
Boats and canoes can be hired from the Bromölla Camping team to take out onto the water, or you can try your luck fishing: Ivö Lake is one of the most diverse in Sweden for slippery specimens, with around 25 different species of fish to land including pike and salmon.
Facilities are well set up on site to suit all ages, with a playground, miniature golf and plenty of room to run or wander around. There are hot showers and disabled facilities, along with toilets, a parent and baby washroom, a washing-up area and a launderette.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Hiking, cycling, fishing and canoeing are all popular activities in the area, with many cycling and hiking routes starting directly from the site. The Humleslingan trail with views over Humletorkan and Bäckaskog castles is easily accessible from here too.
Hire a boat and take it out onto the water to find quiet and secluded coves, or to angle for what you can find: pike, rudd, salmon and bream all yield good fishing numbers in the lake. The island of Ivo, the biggest on the lake, can be reached by the free car ferry from the village of Barum.
Other attractions nearby include the many art exhibitions of the Ifö Center; hikes around the peninsula of Listerlandet and the small city of Sölvesborg, close to the beaches of Sandviken, Tredenborg and Hällevik.
- Does Bromölla Camping och Vandrarhem have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bromölla Camping och Vandrarhem dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bromölla Camping och Vandrarhem? Hiking, cycling, fishing and canoeing are all popular activities in the area, with many cycling and hiking routes starting directly from the site. The Humleslingan trail with views over Humletorkan and Bäckaskog … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bromölla Camping och Vandrarhem?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.