This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family site on the banks of Lake Alljungen
- Half an hour from the UNESCO-listed port of Karlskrona
- Canoeing, raft-building and cooking among activities on site
Proper peace and quiet by a lovely lake – ooh, yes please. Settle in for a stay at Stensjö Camping, a woodland site on the banks of Lake Alljungen, and you’ll be in a super spot for chilling out, if that’s what you seek from your hols.
Peace-seeking being traditionally a rather grownup pastime, any nippers you’re planning to bring along may look rather appalled by this idea. But fear not, young friends, there’s heaps to do around here for days on end. Perhaps a bit of raft-building, followed by floating across the lake on your homemade contraption? Or building a wood-fired oven and then using it to cook pizza? Even hiking sounds pretty good when there’s blueberries to pick and deer to spot as you go.
The lake’s a pretty good source of activities too, including fishing, canoeing and swimming (no need to fear the chill too much – the lake’s average temperature is a balmy 24-27ºC). Elsewhere around the spacious site are games of beach volleyball, football and table tennis and a sandpit for the tinies.
For eats, there’s a supermarket in Nävragöl, 10 minutes’ drive away, and the on-site shop sells fresh rolls and those all-important ice creams. Plus, with any luck, you might have that wood-fired pizza to feast on…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
To get up close to some of your wilder neighbours, take a 45-minute drive to Kristianopel for a seal safari or to Eriksberg Nature Reserve to see deer, wild boar and bison roaming around the country’s biggest safari park.
If the clouds should pass over the site, there are plenty of suggestions nearby for rainy-day activities: perhaps heading to Karlskrona, half an hour’s drive away, to visit the naval museum or hit the indoor playground. The Kreativum science centre in Karlshamm, 50 minutes away, is also worth a visit (whether it’s raining or not).
If you find yourself in Karlskrona during better weather, there are lots of boat rides you can take around the nearby islands, passing the town’s UNESCO-listed historic fortresses as you sail.
- Does Stensjö Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stensjö Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stensjö Camping? To get up close to some of your wilder neighbours, take a 45-minute drive to Kristianopel for a seal safari or to Eriksberg Nature Reserve to see deer, wild boar and bison … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Stensjö Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.