This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside site in the Rioja wine region
- Extensive wine list and food at an air-conditioned bar-restaurant
- Pool, paddling pool, bike hire and free motorhome service point
A site in the Rioja wine region – and near a good number of centuries-old bodegas? Cheers to that. (And to the wine museum eight kilometres away too.)
Camping de Haro is on the banks of the River Tirón, at the borders of La Rioja, Burgos and Álava, and serves up an extensive list of local wines along with tasty food at its air-conditioned bar-restaurant and roomy terrace. Board games are available too, but we warn from sad experience that it's possible to become overly competitive after a healthy consumption of Rioja... The site playground is next to the terrace so the kids can play while the grownups compete.
The modern facilities include a pool and a paddling pool, two amenities blocks with free hot showers, loos, a laundry room and washing-up facilities, a free motorhome service point and water taps available around the site.
A sports court and bike hire are also here, along with ping pong tables and regular entertainment available in high season.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
As you'd expect, plenty of wine tours and wine tasting days are in the area around Camping de Haro, along with old bodegas and the wine museum at Haro eight kilometres away.
If you need to then burn off some Spanish wine and Spanish cuisine, sort a hiking or cycling excursion to the Obarenes Mountains and along the Ebro river: it's 929 kilometres long, so pack a picnic...
The Monastery Route in La Rioja Alta is also a much-travelled part of the region, particularly the monasteries of Yuso and Suso. Or you could try parts of the Camino del Norte, noted as one of the best hiking routes in all of Spain.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping De Haro have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping De Haro dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping De Haro? As you'd expect, plenty of wine tours and wine tasting days are in the area around Camping de Haro, along with old bodegas and the wine museum at Haro eight kilometres away. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping De Haro?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 2 p.m.