This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained park with pitches lined by palms and cypress trees
- Around a five-minute walk to Xeraco beach and 20 mins’ drive to Gandia
- Bar/restaurant on the beach; pool; barbecues; dogs permitted
Set yourself up for sandy sessions in a slice of paradise on the Spanish coast at Xeraco Campers, a well-maintained site with palm tree-lined pitches, a pool to cool off in and gorgeous Xeraco beach about a five-minute stroll away.
This park in the Valencia region has mountainous scenery to gaze upon from your grassy sunbathing spot beside the pool (when you’re not distracted by the free wifi, that is…), as well as a bar and restaurant at the water’s edge for post-dip eats in the open air. Food can also be ordered at the restaurants, bakeries and grocery shops in Xeraco (all less than a five-minute walk) – totter here for tapas then seek snoozes under the orange trees scattered across the park's grounds.
Barbecues are permitted on site for grilled grub aplenty and dogs are welcomed too; if you’re packing a pooch, a canine-friendly beach is over in Can, a five-minute drive away. For those carting the kids along, the rides of Gandilandia are less than 10 minutes away and paintballing in Daimús is a 20-minute drive.
Scuttling away from theme parks and the coast will lead you to the Vaca river for wanders with views of the ancient Torre de Guaita tower; slightly longer journeys can be taken to Gandia beach (15 minutes) – home of many a watersports provider, with jetskiing, kayaking, windsurfing and flyboarding – reachable on a minibus that stops a few metres from the site. As one of the largest cities on this coast, it’s also a nightlife hub for guests planning on partying until the sun rises.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Great site with well maintained pitches.
The facility on the pitch. Water and electrics Enough space …
One of the best sites we have ever stayed at. 100% recommended.
Clean, very nice pool and shower facilities
Really clean site with easy access to the beach
Small site, in the middle of orange groves, excellent area …
Lovely big pitches, fantastic showers, and walking distance to beach
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you’re drawn to Spanish history, Ducal Palace is 20 minutes away for gawping at colourful 14th-century mosaics, while Monasterio de Sant Jeroni de Cotalba (25 minutes), a place of colonnaded walkways and grand grounds, is another example of a lovely ancient building to add to your list.
Have a gander at the mix of Moorish, Gothic, neoclassical and baroque architectural styles here, then meander through stunning gardens home to an orange tree patio and olive oil mill.
These same influences can be seen on the standout buildings of Valencia (an hour away), which also has the Oceanografico aquarium, a well-regarded science park and a historic indoor market where hungry travellers can peruse more than a thousand food stalls.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Xeraco Campers have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Xeraco Campers dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Xeraco Campers? If you’re drawn to Spanish history, Ducal Palace is 20 minutes away for gawping at colourful 14th-century mosaics, while Monasterio de Sant Jeroni de Cotalba (25 minutes), a place of colonnaded walkways … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Xeraco Campers?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.