This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a conservation area a 200-metre stroll from a sandy beach
- Bike-friendly with easy access to mountain biking trails
- Pool, solarium, clubhouse, playground and bar-restaurant with terrace
Off to a hol in sunny Spain? Sort nature spotting and beach going with a stay at family-run Camping Torrenostra in the Castellón region of Comunidad Valenciana – it's in the wetland and conservation area of the Prat de Cabanes-Torreblanca Natural Park and only 200 metres away from the nearest sandy Spanish beach. Sorted.
Camping Torrenostra has a pool surrounded by a solarium, and extensive other handy facilities including a clubhouse, a barbecue area, a playground, a football pitch and a bar-restaurant with a spacious terrace. Wifi is available throughout the site.
As well as the beaches, this is an area also known for its cycle and walking trails and its mountain biking: Torrenostra has access to 10 different trails, so get prepped to get active while soaking up the spectacular local scenery.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Within a very short walk are the local beach and the nearby walking and cycling trails around the wetlands and near the mountains; climbing is also available nearby if this just isn't energetic enough.
Camping Torrenostra also has easy access to the PortAventura theme park and to the Bioparc Valencia, the zoo with a hefty population of African beasts, while many species like grey eaglets, moustached warblers and collared pratincoles are around to spot among the reeds, rushes and waters of the Prat de Cabanes-Torreblanca Natural Park.
A day or two should also be had in the arty and sciencey city of Valencia around its cathedral, mammoth aquarium, Ciutat de los Artes i les Ciències/City of Arts and Sciences and the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Torrenostra have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Torrenostra dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Torrenostra? Within a very short walk are the local beach and the nearby walking and cycling trails around the wetlands and near the mountains; climbing is also available nearby if this just isn't … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Torrenostra?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.