This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful riverside site among mountains in the middle of a forest
- Half an hour's drive from Las Médulas UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Fishing in the river and swimming in a shaded natural bathing pool
Might one fancy a quiet mountain park in the middle of a forest clearing with spectacular vistas, direct access to a natural bathing pool, and easy access to some of Galicia's most impressive natural and historic sites?
All are up for grabs at Camping Valle do Seo, a peaceful and family-friendly site in a remote rural setting just over three kilometres from the pretty little village of Trabadelo and half an hour's drive from the Las Médulas UNECSO World Heritage Site.
Guests are big fans of Valle do Seo's amicable owners Cristina and Pedro, who are always in fine fettle and pleased to provide you with tips on the best hikes and attractions in the local area; they make their own wine and liqueurs too, which they serve alongside a tasting menu of traditional Galician dishes in the on-site restaurant and bar. Cristina and Pedro also organise deliveries of freshly baked bread, croissants and empanadas for 9am – just order your consignment of gourmet goodies at reception the night before.
The river that trickles peacefully through the site is a pleasant spot for fishing and feeds the natural bathing pool that's surrounded by trees, and there's plenty of grassy space for kids to run around in on relaxing days back at base.
The nearest grocery store and pharmacy is in Tradabelo, five minutes' drive away, with a larger one in Vega de Valcarce, six kilometres from the site.
Open from 21/03/2021 to 16/10/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Friendly staff , language was a problem but they were …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Duchas y aseos limpios, trato familiar y parcelas amplias. Parajes …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Apart from the hikes right from the site, there's plenty to do around the local area.
Villafranca del Bierzo, a town of churches, monasteries, convents and fine old buildings surrounded by tree-filled mountain slopes and tiny hillside farms, lies 12 kilometres away. It's the last important town in Spain's León province that's crossed by the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage route, with tiptop attractions that include its main square, Plaza Mayor, plus the City Hall, Calle del Agua (Water Street) and the convent of Agustinas Recoletas.
Las Médulas archaeological site, half an hour's drive away near the town of Ponferrada, was once the most important gold mine in the Roman empire. Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, this huge open-air museum is plastered with the monumental remains of ancient Roman technology among its sheer mountainside cliff faces: go, see and marvel.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Valle do Seo have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Valle do Seo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Valle do Seo? Apart from the hikes right from the site, there's plenty to do around the local area. Villafranca del Bierzo, a town of churches, monasteries, convents and fine old buildings surrounded by tree-filled … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Valle do Seo?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.