This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful woodland site with fantastic mountain views
- Within easy reach of two natural parks
- Hiking, mountaineering and climbing excursions from the site
Camping Los Bonales is a peaceful family site set among a small pine forest on the outskirts of the small town of Cantalojas, with fantastic views across the surrounding mountains of the Guadalajara province.
Facilities include a café and a games room, plus there are lots of options for hiking, mountaineering and climbing direct from the site.
Pitches are shaded and grassy and come with their own electricity supply. Among the amenities are accessible toilets and hot showers, washing machines and a washing-up area.
Free wifi is available.
Friendly dogs are welcome throughout the year.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
You've got lots of options for hiking, mountaineering and climbing from Camping Los Bonales; for example, you can take the three-kilometre track that takes you to the main attraction of Hayedo de Tejera Negra Natural Park and one of Europe's most southerly beech forests, the 400-hectare Tejera Negra.
The site is also within easy reach of Sierra Norte de Guadalajara Natural Park.
Go on a scenic walk or drive along the banks of the Lillas river among pastures and heather and surrounded by forests of beech, pine and willow.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Los Bonales have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Los Bonales dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Bonales? You've got lots of options for hiking, mountaineering and climbing from Camping Los Bonales; for example, you can take the three-kilometre track that takes you to the main attraction of Hayedo de … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Bonales?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m.