This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Fenced touring park with CCTV, 10 minutes' drive from central Belgrade
- Within an hour of Fruška Gora mountains, fishing lakes and vineyards
- A 10-minute drive from waterpark, go-karting and Danube boat cruises
Up for a cruise on the blue Danube? Bag a berth at West Camp BG, 10 minutes’ drive from central Belgrade, and you can combine river rides with swims in the Sava, fishing and hiking in the Fruška Gora National Park and partying until sunrise in Serbia’s happening capital.
On the outskirts of New Belgrade, this nifty touring park makes a handy spot for city itineraries and expeditions into the surrounding countryside. It has sunny and shaded areas, as well as sturdy fencing and round-the-clock CCTV to keeps your chariot and its contents secure.
For the practicalities, two supermarkets are less than five minutes’ drive away; for escapes from chores and cooking, you could roar round the local go-kart track, take a tour of Nikola Tesla aeronautical museum, or fly down the flumes and slides of Aquapark Hollywoodland; all are within 10 minutes' drive.
Back at base, barbecues and campfires are permitted, and dogs are welcome, like your good selves, all year round.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
It’s a 10-minute drive to the old centre of Belgrade, capital of Serbia since the 13th century. As you might imagine, history is all around here: dive right in with trips to the tomb of former Yugoslav leader Tito; electrical explorations in the museum devoted to local lad Nikola Tesla, and walks around the sixth-century Kalemegdan Fortress.
The fortress has tiptop views across the city and the Sava and Danube rivers, and the surrounding park is home to a military museum, a zoo and regular flea markets. For history that's still unfolding, take a wander round the second largest Eastern Orthodox church in the world, Saint Sava, whose ornate construction works began in 1935 and are still going on in these modern times.
Depending on your energy levels, you could top off city tourist days with a gentle boat cruise down the rivers, or a night in the many floating bars and clubs that line their banks. Recover the next day riding one of the world’s great rail routes, the Belgrade-Bar line through the mountains to the sea.
Alternatively, cross the Danube to the Koviljsko Petrovaradinski Rit Special Nature Reserve (50 minutes), a protected wetlands zone home to rarities like the European pond turtle and the Aesculapian snake, along with black storks and white-tailed eagles.
To combine wildlife spotting with other diversions, climb a mountain or two in the Fruška Gora National Park, an hour away: an area of thickly forested hills topped with ancient monasteries, the park is dotted with lakes for fishing and swimming, as well as vineyards and wineries for tours and tipples.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does West Camp BG have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is West Camp BG dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near West Camp BG? It’s a 10-minute drive to the old centre of Belgrade, capital of Serbia since the 13th century. As you might imagine, history is all around here: dive right in with trips to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of West Camp BG?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime