This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beachfront camp next to a nature reserve in the famed Bulb Region
- Close to Alkmaar and its popular cheese markets, museums and galleries
- Pirate ship playground, games room, bike rental and watersports
What an utterly gorgeous – and peaceful – place this is at which to blossom. Long days among North Holland shoreline, woodland, lakes, dunes and tulip fields are all within easy reach of family-friendly Camping Corfwater, near the village of Petten in the country's famed bulb region.
You could, for example, hire a bike on site for serene springtime rides past the blazing colour of the area's tulip fields… or amble down to the beaut beach, 100 metres away, for peaceful (or active) days in the water or on the sands. Or if you fancy some wildlife watching, the site is adjacent to the huge 580-hectare nature reserve of Het Zwanenwater and its 70+ species of bird.
Camping Corfwater is surrounded by woodland, with kilometres of cycle paths passing the tulip fields and the nearby lakes, marshes, ponds and dunes of Het Zwanenwater. As it's a family site, stuff is set up well for tiddlers, who have a ship playground to swashbuckle around at, sandboxes to dig in, and a games room with table tennis, table football and a dartboard where they can try their luck (or watch a film if they're not feeling competitive).
Kids have their own – mighty cute – bathroom facilities too, part of a well-maintained set of amenities on site that also include showers and toilets for the grownups, a launderette and a roomy washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent site - location, pitches, facilities all perfect.
Location, excellent facilities and plenty to explore in the area.
Superb washing facilities
Wonderful location and options for days out.
No cash accepted on site
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
A supermarket, tennis club and several restaurants are at at Corfwater's nearest village of Petten, less than 15 minutes' walk away. Activities and walks for all ages start from the outdoor centre; for watersports, a centre is close to the site at the nearby beach.
Many visitors sensibly explore the area on two wheels, especially during April and May when the bulb region's famed tulips and hyacinths are in bloom; pedalling at your leisure around the tulip-lined cycle paths and along the quiet riverbanks of the area is one of the most splendid things to do in the region.
About 25 minutes' drive away, pick up (lots of) souvenirs and take lots of pics at the famed summer cheese market of Alkmaar, one of the country's best-known tourist destinations. The city is well worth a look at any time of year, for its handsome medieval buildings including the tall tower of the Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk, and for its several museums, with one each dedicated to cheese, beer and the Beatles.
- Does Camping Corfwater have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Corfwater dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Corfwater? A supermarket, tennis club and several restaurants are at at Corfwater's nearest village of Petten, less than 15 minutes' walk away. Activities and walks for all ages start from the outdoor centre; … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Corfwater?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.